VN Ren'Py Daughters of the Dragon [v0.146] [Lewd Raccoon Games]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Worse AVN I've played with the written text completely not synching with what's actually shown on the renders. The MC is described as having "rippling muscles", uh-huh, where? The very first scene, in the throne room, the text is both women are jacking the MC off and yet only ONE of them even had a hand on him.

It's like someone else wrote the story and someone else did the renders, and neither talked to each other to actually mesh up between the two. Never made it past part way through the throne scene because the writing was just so, so bad.

The writer needs to go back to writing fanfic because they are worse than one of those self-published authors. Most cringe dialogue I have seen in an AVN, and I used to read romance novels back in the day for laughs during summer break.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Worse AVN I've played with the written text completely not synching with what's actually shown on the renders. The MC is described as having "rippling muscles", uh-huh, where? The very first scene, in the throne room, the text is both women are jacking the MC off and yet only ONE of them even had a hand on him.

It's like someone else wrote the story and someone else did the renders, and neither talked to each other to actually mesh up between the two. Never made it past part way through the throne scene because the writing was just so, so bad.

The writer needs to go back to writing fanfic because they are worse than one of those self-published authors. Most cringe dialogue I have seen in an AVN, and I used to read romance novels back in the day for laughs during summer break.
I think this is prbbly the game that had one of the best catch to it yk, dragons, yeah just dragons lol.
Base idea is goated and super original for an AVN (well apart from the part where only girls can ride dragons that's a bit lame since you can't have no bromance lol).
The front img for once was rly good. Like I can't say how many games don't have the front image they deserve. The front img is rly important as it's the 1st thing you see when you are on the latest updates page. Idk for you but the name and front img of a game are what'll interest me.

This game rly had it all to begin with. However the horrible way the story is told, the pace, the frkin inexistant and weird transition from a scene to another, the chronology, the useless animations (let's be real it's be better to have some good renders than this quality for the animations), Mc's monologues (it's a frkin Vn not a book he doesn't need to describe EVERYTHING), the choices, like wth, they don't make sense.
Ik I may seem harsh but dev/s, I think you rly need to know abt it.

I'd advise to try playing some other games to get a feel of things.
Here are some recommendationsorganized from long to short approximately idk how long some of them actually are.
I only recommended games that could be similar in term of genres (honestly every single game in that list is goated or has the potential to be) :
Superhuman : long, epic fight scenes, goates stories and mysteries plus super original forn an AVN
Desert Stalker : long, no up to date but it's rly goated
Eternum : long, not up to date so can't tell you much abt it apart that it's goated
Mad world : mid, got some epic fight scenes, 1st AVN I see with 3d fight scenes that looks this badass
New antioch : short-mid, new game wth a real potent potnetial lol but it's rly well made the choices are clear and the interface is beautiful

THX

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 6 Votes