4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
About time, I mean... look I find it hot but at the same time makes you think "are they even trying to hide it?" they were so scared to Sofia finding out last night, now they are acting like a really perv family in public, Martha already suspect something is wrong, if they decide to follow them then they will find out sooner or later.

Jun 22, 2022
For me the idea is very good and smart for the story, but execution is not.
That is my feeling as well.
I think the jealous (or even harem) angle are the only next moves to keep this story interesting, but the execution.. WTF.. so now they prudes are simply fucking in front of their friends?
IMO the best angle would be for Daniel to fuck Sofia and Lana find out secretly, maybe even watch a little, get excited about it or something.. but then finally admitting that her son is the man for her or something..
That would be perfect in the previous night.. the way I would do it was, Lana has a lackluster fuck with her husband, then she goes look for Daniel to satisfy her and then find him fucking Sofia.. then it could be 2 ways, either she interrupts them and or she watched. That would be the direction I would took with the story.

What is funnier to me is that Daval said the reason he introduced the uncle Peter in MT was that he found boring to have the CuckKid and the aunt fucking for the 3rd time.. but in ID (8th edition) there is basically only Daniel fucking the mom, even with a lot of hotties in the scene. What is the point with adding so many hotties if the MC is not banging any of them?

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
After the imprudent show they just gave to Martha and Sofia, there's no way they will not follow them to the room and spy, they are probably thinking to enter the room when Lana leaves, they just don't know Lana will not leave! after all they think she will punish him like a mother would punish a son but there's a change they will find out about the affair now.

Another thing that could happen is that Sofia may try something with Lana's husband after thinking he was the one who fuck Lana last night, but I doubt because Sofia seems obsessed with Daniel, could be a good thing tho! Sofia will compare and see that Daniel is bigger, also if Lana find out she will be mad and have some revenge sex with Daniel.

Reactions: Daigo2011

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
Maybe Lana will take Daniel into a room and scold him non-stop or Lana overwhelm by her emotion, will fuck Daniel and admit that she was very jealous. The question is, how will Daval makes it? Is it quicky sex or long sex? If long sex, how will Daval make Alex or the two milfs not to follow Lana and Daniel inside? :unsure:
Still, there's a lot of possibilities to happen. One thing is for sure, almost all of us is being excited in waiting on what will happen next.
Great job, Daval! (y):love:

Last edited:

AnonLeague69

Jun 5, 2023
Maybe Lana will take Daniel into a room and scold him non-stop or Lana overwhelm by her emotion will fuck Daniel and admit that she was very jealous. The question is, how will Daval makes it? Is it quicky sex or long sex? If long sex, how will Daval make Alex or the two milfs not to follow her and Daniel inside? :unsure:
Still, there's a lot of posibilities to happen. One thing is for sure, almost all of us is being excited on what will happen next.
Great job, Daval! (y):love:
Whatever it is just keep the doors of all the bathroom locked, had enough of those already.

zorro2000

Apr 27, 2023
She will take Daniel out of the house under the pretext of her anger at him, so they will go to a hotel, or she will carry her bags and return to her house, and then the story will continue.

Reactions: EmiRJ96
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes