4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
It's a win-win situation for Daniel, he has nothing to worry about since his dad has showed several times how he isn't as good at sex, the only thing Lana will achieve with this is giving Daniel two more milfs for his eventual harem.
I like the idea. And that will make Lana to be very jealous and will eventually gives-in to Daniel. And there will be somehow a spice on the event if Daniel will have his sex time with the two milf. Lana will contest with the two milf for Daniel's attention and sex. Eventually, Lana and Daniel in the end.

Jun 22, 2022
I guess I am the only one that thinks it is stupid to have Lana with her tits out in the open for everyone to see...
Wasn't she so shy she could not even discuss her sex life with her friends? And now she has her husband sucking her tits in front of everyone?
Man... Daval's writing is getting worse and worse...

zorro2000

Apr 27, 2023
I guess I am the only one that thinks it is stupid to have Lana with her tits out in the open for everyone to see...
Wasn't she so shy she could not even discuss her sex life with her friends? And now she has her husband sucking her tits in front of everyone?
I agree with you in some ways, but with jealousy and anger a woman can become a tigress who devours everything in her path.

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
Friend, the way I see it, Lana is overtake by her jealousy. Seeing Daniel with 2 hot milfs and massaging one of them intimately was not good for her. That drives her to make unusual moves by exposing her tits out and somehow commanding her husband to play and suck it. I think it shows what she really feels about her son and to get his attention as well.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes