4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Pascal68

Dec 19, 2022
, Who is she and why haven't seen her in his works, lack of respect not to share the comic where she appears :FacePalm:
Her name is Ingrith if you read the preface.

She has never appeared in a comic.
She is one of the many models drawn by Daval before his first comics.

I don't see what respect is doing here.

Last edited:

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
Her name is Ingrith if you read the preface.

She has never appeared in a comic.
She is one of the many models drawn by Daval before his first comics.

I don't see what respect is doing here.
mmmmm how do I explain it, in some groups that I am in when we see something that is interesting or attracts attention but they do not say who made it or what series it belongs to, it is said that it is a lack of respect to leave only the image to attract attention and not put name

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
mmmmm how do I explain it, in some groups that I am in when we see something that is interesting or attracts attention but they do not say who made it or what series it belongs to, it is said that it is a lack of respect to leave only the image to attract attention and not put name
Yes, you are correct, this is true but, has someone on this thread shared these images of the "Ingrith" model before and didn't give credit to Daval?
To be fair, the image in the link is to HIS Patreon, therefore he doesn't have to give credit to himself, does he.?

He first posted the "Ingrith" model in his Slushe profile ( ) more than 3 years ago, where he has some renders with this model. There are also other models that he hasn't used in any of his comics.. afaik. Check them out. ;) GL

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes