4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Seeing Sarah naked body is always a pleasure, we all agree with that... even if it's along this ugly old guy or her husband, my second favorite milf after Lana.

The writing tho! :sick: felt more natural with David, Daval must be careful btw at this rate Peter will become the main character and that will kill his pseudo popularity, if that happens Daval will have to add another guy with an even bigger cock to cuck Peter... then another to cuck the new guy... and then another... somehow this comic will end with Sarah fucking Godzilla.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I heard Sarah's father was always part of the plan, according to Daval, I mean... he was mentioned in the first issue along David and Alice mom, I expect the debut of both of them in future issues but I think people will like them way more because unlike Peter they would not appear out of nowhere.

Reactions: WanderingHawk

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Hello, do you know when Immoral Desires #7 is going to be published here on pages 67-76, thank you
Sorry, we don't know of any dates in advance, we don't have magic balls, we can't predict the future.
Whatever comes out is from leaks, sadly from Russian sites.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Yea I'm curious what direction MT will take now that the old guy finally got the blonde woman. I know the author said the old guy would be leaving after a bit but another old guy would be introduced so I would assume the old guy story arc gets repeated probably with a bigger dick? First old guy brings in second old guy to bang her maybe? I would also assume there's an overlap of old guys and she gets the dp.

My guess is while the old guy(s) story plays out the kid would start from the beginning but with the younger girl as the focus this time? The kid gets her then some other person with bigger dick gets her and so forth? That or the old guy(s) gets her and does both women and shares them and cucks the kid? Women become total slut slave to biggest dick and runs away from family?

Hard to imagine the kid and the blonde woman continuing what they had in any way going forward.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Cause I got tired of waiting and most likely the PROPER Complete Together Chapter 5 will hopefully drop soon or never, in the meantime I translated (using DeepL, SpanishDict & GT) the missing English Pages 43-64 from the HQ Spanish version that was available and did the best job I could of it, even tracked the font Daval3D uses (attached below). So here it is as it stands having to gone through a dozen posts here and .

The collected complete Chapter 5 of Together (ENG and proper page numbers):
  • Pages 1-70 HQ no WM (includes missing pages translated)
  • Pages 71-101 MQ/LQ no WM
  • Pages 102-112 MQ/LQ WM
As always all credit goes to the OP Pirate Legends without whom this would have not been possible.

Links contain the complete Chapter 5 as above and just the missing translated pages in case you don't need the other pages.

Font matched to:

Translated Previews (Pages 55-56)
55-tt.jpg 56-tt.jpg

Last edited:

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Cause I got tired of waiting and most likely the PROPER Complete Together Chapter 5 will hopefully drop soon or never, in the meantime I translated (using DeepL, SpanishDict & GT) the missing English Pages 43-64 from the HQ Spanish version that was available and did the best job I could of it, even tracked the font Daval3D uses (attached below). So here it is as it stands having to gone through a dozen posts here and .

The collected complete Chapter 5 of Together (ENG and proper page numbers):
  • Pages 1-70 HQ no WM (includes missing pages translated)
  • Pages 71-101 MQ/LQ no WM
  • Pages 102-112 MQ/LQ WM
As always all credit goes to the OP Pirate Legends without whom this would have not been possible.

Links contain the complete Chapter 5 as above and just the missing translated pages in case you don't need the other pages.
PD Link

Font matched to:

Translated Previews (Pages 55-56)
View attachment 3355358 View attachment 3355364
Holy shit dude,you have done an amazing job with this,BRAVO.(y)

Jan 1, 2024
Sorry, we don't know of any dates in advance, we don't have magic balls, we can't predict the future.
Whatever comes out is from leaks, sadly from Russian sites.
after he started banning leakers everyone got silent it came to point like we aint getting shit after month i feel bad for the supporters of this guy but i feel even more bad to people who are waiting for leaks since start of january

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Alguien sabe donde lo puedo ver traducido al español o algún foro donde lo suban al español. Gracias.
Bienvenido..
Antes que nada, este foro (F95Z) es una comunidad donde solo se habla Inglés.
Si no sabes Inglés, debes proporcionar una traducción cuando vayas a publicar, usa Google Translate.
Por favor lee las Reglas Generales aquí:
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-12-26.5589/post-236332
Segundo, aprende a usa la Busqueda, es facil.
Buena suerte.

--------------

Welcome..
First of all, this forum (F95Z) is an English-only community.
If you don't know English, you must provide a translation when you publish, use Google Translate.
Please read the General Rules here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-12-26.5589/post-236332
Second, learn how to use Search, it's easy.
Good luck.

Reactions: Robert666.
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes