4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Another mention of David during her scenes with Peter, yeah the direction it's clear now... really wonder what will happen in the next scenes between Sarah and David, we will have to pay special attention to the thought bubbles, there are big chances that she will start comparing and there's no coming back from that :ROFLMAO: in any case, I think the best thing David could do now is focus on Alice or wait for the eventual debut of his mom.

Anyway! finally Immoral Desires updates! it's weird how a VIP comic is getting leaked way more often than one of the regular ones... I love wet Lana, she looks fantastic!

tomi2000

Jul 4, 2023
The pages on page 67-76 of the strange immoral that I published on page 77-86 are missing and not the others that should be old by now, it is still appreciated

meyisungkum

Jul 1, 2023
Does anyone have the full hd Version of ID7. The older pages should have been posted a long time ago.
I don't know this time what's taking so long because the earlier pages viz pages 1 following should have been posted somehow

Reactions: J0K3RXXX and JjJ5

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
So the old guy is going to become a permanent fixture?
And they'll add more old guys?
Also the kids mother joins too?

Since it seems the direction is the kid is going to get cucked and the young girl will prob join the old guys it's basically old guy gangbang now?

Man when chapter 1 debuted who would have thought it would go in this direction lol

Kabaplanca225

May 16, 2022
Daval should just focus on the Uncle Peterverse where he goes around into each comic and gangbangs them all with his old man squad.
All the series are getting stale, time to inject some old men penis into them!

Geriatric Needs
Immoral Dementia

The possibilities are endless
Right on

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes