4.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Nov 14, 2023
Lana has started to enjoy.She should now stop resisting and should take revenge on her impotent husband. Hope husband too cheats on her.Lana should become dominative for once like Alexa or Quinn or isabella in Being a DIK.
If someone notices covers of ID Like I do , I believe they r hottest part of whole comic.
Imagine whole ID becoming like what it's cover represent..With same artwork..Man it would be too good to see her as a official bitch to Daniel..

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Well thanks to DD3DD it is most certain Sase-Sharon for G8. So I made this. It's not exact Alexa, but those who are far more talented than I am can easily make exact face of Alexa. There is so many parameters to adjust the face and pretty often I don't see difference at all when I change values. But here it is. I'm gonna do some adjustments later.

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
Lana has started to enjoy.She should now stop resisting and should take revenge on her impotent husband. Hope husband too cheats on her.Lana should become dominative for once like Alexa or Quinn or isabella in Being a DIK.
If someone notices covers of ID Like I do , I believe they r hottest part of whole comic.
Imagine whole ID becoming like what it's cover represent..With same artwork..Man it would be too good to see her as a official bitch to Daniel..
Me too. I agree.

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
Well thanks to DD3DD it is most certain Sase-Sharon for G8. So I made this. It's not exact Alexa, but those who are far more talented than I am can easily make exact face of Alexa. There is so many parameters to adjust the face and pretty often I don't see difference at all when I change values. But here it is. I'm gonna do some adjustments later.
Almost Alexa.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Wow! Amazing job on the Alexa model. I can't believe you were able to get that close to Alexa from the original Sharon. I actually did look through 78 pages on Renderosity of Gen 8 Models to see if there was a better match after messaging you, with no luck, but you probably will be able have better luck now that you know what modifiers are needed. Some potentials might possibly be from Char Assets.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Wow! Amazing job on the Alexa model. I can't believe you were able to get that close to Alexa from the original Sharon. I actually did look through 78 pages on Renderosity of Gen 8 Models to see if there was a better match after messaging you, with no luck, but you probably will be able have better luck now that you know what modifiers are needed. Some potentials might possibly be from Char Assets.
Thank you very much. I appreciate it. It's just the first version. There are still a lot of things I need to adjust. First of all, the lips. On the other hand, Alexa's face is narrower and her nose is much more feminine. So I'll work on it and for surely check those character assets. I have to say that all the creations I saw on this thread, and especially on another thread that got me hooked on this hobby in the first place, are amazing. We all have our favorites and trying to create a certain character is purely psychological. As if the characters whose adventures we see in comics, animations and games are real and look exactly as they should. I have personally made some to my liking, but none of them are Alexa, and I believe the others are too. Trying to create a character identical to Alexa as well as some others, and especially this one from my profile picture, is on the one hand a challenge, and on the other hand, raising the level of knowledge at work in the DAZ studio. Yet again, a big thank you to Night Hacker and Pillock for their creations and selflessly sharing them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD3DD

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Most of the latest leaks are from Russian sites which are of poor quality.
That's not what i mean the older rips was replaced with poor quality like i said last year i downloaded from this site and the images had HQ with 2 or 3 mb each page now it was deleted and instead there is poor quality can't understand that decision also the rips where for each chapter now you have to dl the whole series

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes