4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
View attachment 3481937

View attachment 3481938
It seems like a new poll in some days, I also read that Uncle Peter will stay for one more chapter at most.
I don't understand why the hell he took the survey if he ended up doing what that asshole Peter81 paid him, 3 episodes of MT with Sarah and David and says it's boring 3 episodes of Sarah and Peter does the
survey the majority votes for the old asshole to leave and Daval urinates on his subscribers giving him one more chapter in total 4 I'm sorry but Daval is a son of a bitch

Last edited:

willbr61

Apr 28, 2023
I tell you something, I speak Spanish and I know very little English and I have compared MT's writing since Uncle Peter has been here and in English it is more explicit the NTR in Spanish is softer the dialogues are different as if it were written for two different audiences or It was written by 2 different people. If you are subscribed, download the pages into Spanish, translate them and you will realize this.

example in spanish there are fewer times that sarah remembers david while the mummy rapes her
That's what I noticed, every time the old man mentions David's name she gets more excited, so soon we'll see the famous trio between them
é isso que eu percebi,toda vez que o velho cita o nome do David ela se excita mais,então logo logo iremos ver o famoso trio entre eles

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
He just wants to delay things more, his VIP subscribers who don't want him won, but now he makes the excuse that he can't remove it as quickly as if his disappearance would damage the story, literally his ntr story was taken from nhentai, nothing original and generic so give him a similar death anyway, the guy got so excited that he had a heart attack and that's it.

Kurimuzon

May 25, 2023
I don't understand why the hell he took the survey if he ended up doing what that asshole Peter81 paid him, 3 episodes of MT with Sarah and David and says it's boring 3 episodes of Sarah and Peter does the
survey the majority votes for the old asshole to leave and Daval urinates on his subscribers giving him one more chapter in total 4 I'm sorry but Daval is a son of a bitch
Sadly it's the truth, more than a half of his vips don't like Peter, this should definitely be his last chapter, as he random appeared, he can randomly go away, now he want logic in his depart? it's clear that he personally likes it, like DirDog stuff he make, it's on the same level now Together. The irony in all of this it's that he doesn't like long stories anymore, Together it's the perfect occasion to do short stories, but he wants to do another chapter of Peter with the 60% of vips that don't like this, ook

dboy5233x

Jan 5, 2020
Dont Abused Him Man Hes An Artist And Making Comics For His Subscribers And mostly here you me and many more are not his subscriber so respect his work for getting here free.

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
Dont Abused Him Man Hes An Artist And Making Comics For His Subscribers And mostly here you me and many more are not his subscriber so respect his work for getting here free.
First investigate because several here, including Terror, are subscribers, who have proven that they were 20 tier and lowered their plan because they hate the story, just because they are in a pirate forum does not mean that they do not pay, they come here because they want to do what a forum is to talk rubbish of an author or praise it as simple as that

Pascal68

Dec 19, 2022
I don't understand ....
3 episodes of MT with Sarah and David and says it's boring 3 episodes of Sarah and Peter does the
Agree.

Daval shamelessly lied to me, during a conversation.
He informed me personnally of the uncle's presence
for only two episodes.
We arrive now at 4 chapters.

WTF ! A creator who likes to fuck his subscribers !

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I really wouldn't mind 4 issues of Sarah and Peter if only Daval used those to also give Alice and David development, yet after 6 issues not even a handjob... but I bet if it were Peter, Daval would have make him fuck Alice in less than one issue, to be honest I can't even blame the people who like Peter more because David is such a weak character, at least I hope he learns something from the old bastard because at this rate he will be cucked by Aaron, his best friend, his bully, his teacher and all the neighbors in future issues.

Of course it's Daval's fault for making him like that, way more passive than Liam and Daniel, but as the only brother/sister story so far it's annoying how slow is their development, this is why I insist that Peter should have been Sarah's brother instead, seeing sibling incest would have helped fan the spark between Alice and David.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes