4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Moon egy

Formerly 'K.KENZO'
Nov 15, 2020
Guys I figured out that the photos should not be put up because there are people who sell photos every month for a small amount of money on telegram and when they get in the mood, they upload photos

Reactions: EmiRJ96

meyisungkum

Jul 1, 2023
Is there anyone who wants to join me in sharing the amount in purchasing Daval Subscription we will spilt the money and we can have access to daval works. The more person the less bill will be split.

Moon egy

Formerly 'K.KENZO'
Nov 15, 2020
Is there anyone who wants to join me in sharing the amount in purchasing Daval Subscription we will spilt the money and we can have access to daval works. The more person the less bill will be split.
There are people who will send you a message and they will say Join us and pay 2$ via PayPal every month and send u link to telegram wait and they will send you As prnusr said these people are just morons

grk el grande

Dec 18, 2023
David is proving that he is equal to Uncle Peter, just think about it, he is having sex with his uncle's wife in his own bed!! the one who allowed him to be in his house, the one who is having employment problems and Sara, knowing that, did not care about having sex with David in the same bed, this shows that Sara is not a saint and David is the same or worse than Uncle Peter. .

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes