4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
ID 8 new teaser.

Got it from X:

Please support Daval3d to his Subscibestar and Boosty.

Look at that great ass. Amazingly beautiful!

View attachment 3796867
I know where Daval is going with this.

Lana, till now, has been resistant, and still doesn't see Daniel as her "lover".

Daniel saves her here, and Lana is impressed. As a gift, she is gonna please him the way he likes.

Jack_Zy

Oct 28, 2023
ID8

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a great chapter ID 8 was, and one of the most consistent with both its characters and its narrative engine, which was jealousy. Daval really did a good job with this chapter, keeping it interesting at all times without having to resort to nonsense, also the evolution of Daniel and Lana was very good, on the one hand, Lana is realizing her feelings for Daniel and although she tries to deny them in the end it comes out with her jealousy or her concern about Daniel having sex with another woman, little by little Daniel has been corrupting Lana that she herself no longer enjoys sex if it is not with him and in the end Lana can no longer deny the pleasure that Daniel gives her. And well, about Daniel there is nothing to clarify, he is the Oedipus complex to the tenth power. But if there is a part to emphasize is Daniel claiming Lana, it is simply magnificent, not only because with that page we can understand Daniel as we can also understand Lana, the part that says ''How's it going here, son? I HOPE YOU DIDN'T GIVE SOFIA ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR MASSAGES''. It tells us that Lana still feels insecure with Daniel and is afraid of losing him or that he simply wants to have sex with someone else. The part where Daniel says, ''I DON'T THINK THAT MATTERS TO YOU.'' It's also very good because it just doesn't make it not tar that Daniel is not only upset, but feels displaced or that I just see him as a walking dildo, and to top it off Lana doesn't even know what's going on ''WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE YOU BEING AROUND MY FRIENDS. WHAT'S WRONG WITH DANIEL? HE'S NOT EVEN LOOKING AT ME.'' It's great to see Lana's concern for Daniel, besides the obvious jealousy. I like, he low blow that Daniel gave when he says ''WE DIDN'T WANT TO INTERRUPT YOU. BESIDES, I THINK YOU'D RATHER SPEND MORE TIME WITH DAD.''' It's just very good. But the best part to show that Daniel feels real love and isn't just attracted to Lana's body is the part where Daniel says: ''WHEN YOU AND I kissed in my room, I thought it was something special. WE GOT TOGETHER AND IT MEANT A LOT TO ME. BUT IF YOU'RE GOING TO FUCK DADDY LATER, I'LL HAVE SEX WITH WHOEVER I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH TOO.'' It is one of the best dialogues to understand Daniel, as he is not only angry, he also feels betrayed, really Daval did a very good job in this ID Part 8.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Again with this... Daval is clearly going to the harem route! that doesn't mean Lana will not be the main one, but you have 3 other milfs beside Lana, not to mention his cousin and probably soon his aunt, you really think Daval will waste all those models? why make them hot as hell if they will be just there as background characters? Sofia already gave Daniel a small BJ, as long Lana keep fucking with her husband and doesn't admit she loves her son more, then he will fuck someone else, even if it doesn't have the same passion.

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
What a great chapter ID 8 was, and one of the most consistent with both its characters and its narrative engine, which was jealousy. Daval really did a good job with this chapter, keeping it interesting at all times without having to resort to nonsense, also the evolution of Daniel and Lana was very good, on the one hand, Lana is realizing her feelings for Daniel and although she tries to deny them in the end it comes out with her jealousy or her concern about Daniel having sex with another woman, little by little Daniel has been corrupting Lana that she herself no longer enjoys sex if it is not with him and in the end Lana can no longer deny the pleasure that Daniel gives her. And well, about Daniel there is nothing to clarify, he is the Oedipus complex to the tenth power. But if there is a part to emphasize is Daniel claiming Lana, it is simply magnificent, not only because with that page we can understand Daniel as we can also understand Lana, the part that says ''How's it going here, son? I HOPE YOU DIDN'T GIVE SOFIA ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR MASSAGES''. It tells us that Lana still feels insecure with Daniel and is afraid of losing him or that he simply wants to have sex with someone else. The part where Daniel says, ''I DON'T THINK THAT MATTERS TO YOU.'' It's also very good because it just doesn't make it not tar that Daniel is not only upset, but feels displaced or that I just see him as a walking dildo, and to top it off Lana doesn't even know what's going on ''WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE YOU BEING AROUND MY FRIENDS. WHAT'S WRONG WITH DANIEL? HE'S NOT EVEN LOOKING AT ME.'' It's great to see Lana's concern for Daniel, besides the obvious jealousy. I like, he low blow that Daniel gave when he says ''WE DIDN'T WANT TO INTERRUPT YOU. BESIDES, I THINK YOU'D RATHER SPEND MORE TIME WITH DAD.''' It's just very good. But the best part to show that Daniel feels real love and isn't just attracted to Lana's body is the part where Daniel says: ''WHEN YOU AND I kissed in my room, I thought it was something special. WE GOT TOGETHER AND IT MEANT A LOT TO ME. BUT IF YOU'RE GOING TO FUCK DADDY LATER, I'LL HAVE SEX WITH WHOEVER I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH TOO.'' It is one of the best dialogues to understand Daniel, as he is not only angry, he also feels betrayed, really Daval did a very good job in this ID Part 8.
[/QUOTE]
Very well said!

Jack_Zy

Oct 28, 2023
Again with this... Daval is clearly going to the harem route! that doesn't mean Lana will not be the main one, but you have 3 other milfs beside Lana, not to mention his cousin and probably soon his aunt, you really think Daval will waste all those models? why make them hot as hell if they will be just there as background characters? Sofia already gave Daniel a small BJ, as long Lana keep fucking with her husband and doesn't admit she loves her son more, then he will fuck someone else, even if it doesn't have the same passion.
Well, that will have to be seen, Daval hasn't really said anything about doing a Harem why ajam. He already did that with SN. But suppose Daval is really lazy and takes the easy route, why would he do it? To do Satisfying Needs 2.0 and take the identity out of the story ID. Also, where the fuck did the chick come from? Why the hell would Daval throw more work in the bag by creating another character? It doesn't make a lick of sense. We have no idea what Daval has planned for part 9 ID, maybe Lana will finally fall for Daniel, or Daniel a u mind his intentions with Lana. Why simplify the story and make the same formula of Satisfying Needs, it doesn't even make the slightest sense. Do you underestimate Daval so much, God brothers? Besides, Daval has done this many times before, making ''Sexy'' models and not using them again.

Samples

La amiga de Lana que parece olvidada

Last edited:

zorro2000

Apr 27, 2023
When Daniel began to try to attract his mother towards him through several stages, Daval gave us a wonderful story from the mother’s hesitation and shyness to her openness to her jealousy. What will the introduction of other prostitutes and cheating wives add? The story will not differ from Crazydad3d(Sophia is the one who wants Daniel to fuck her, not him. They will be just sexual pictures without soul or taste) . the story can still give many things, including confession. Lana is open about her love for her son , preventing him from her and arousing him through hot clothes that she chooses, as stated in one of the covers, and finally a meeting between them in nature in a mountainous landscape, in a lake, in a waterfall away from the eyes. I apologize for the length and the misunderstanding, as this is a translation from my language.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes