4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Daval said he wouldn't put NTR in ID and SN but it's already clear that his word is worthless because he said the same thing about MT and he put the old idiot in with these images it's clear that he likes NTR and he doesn't put it in ID and SN because most subscribers don't want it and he's afraid of losing money.
But it's doubtful that he won't put NTR since he mentioned it subtly on many pages if you're a subscriber stop supporting it before it disappoints you.

View attachment 3883638 View attachment 3883639 View attachment 3883641 View attachment 3883642 View attachment 3883643
Move on if don't like the product other one is selling, but asking to sabotage this guy living. who the hell are you to ask for that? Just move on. Are u any kind of religious fundamentalist?!

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
It's great. Daval just knows how to handle things very well, part 8 dealt with the mutual jealousy of both and now it's not just Lana's jealousy for Daniel, but also her morality is falling so much that she can no longer hide the pleasure she has when doing it with Daniel, ha, ha, ha. It's just great. In fact, in my personal opinion this chapter has had a better start than part 8, let's hope it continues like this.
I agree, but I have a doubt: Does anyone know the cover of this ID9?

8TB

Dec 24, 2023
Move on if don't like the product other one is selling, but asking to sabotage this guy living. who the hell are you to ask for that? Just move on. Are u any kind of religious fundamentalist?!
And who are you to tell anyone that he or she can't express his/her opinion on a public forum? I'm no particular fan of terror's repeated lamenting over uncle peter's introduction into Madness Together but he is allowed to express his opinion. If you have the courtesy to offer him counsel, then why is it so difficult to follow said counsel? That is, if his commentary on the subject vexes you, why not just "move on"? Or perhaps ignore it? (Not great, when the shoe's on the other foot.) Not to mention, terror has a point: if you subscribed to someone's product or services being assured of one thing while subsequently having that assurance undermined by something else, then it's understandable that there's some if not a lot of "buyer's remorse." And if frequently warning others of Daval's NTR proclivities helps terror cope with his feelings of contempt, then I say leave him to it.

Now Daval stated he was going to "reel back" the NTR elements, and I have no problem taking authors at their word, but in my honest opinion, Madness seems to be going down the route of Pigking's/Crazydad's "Lost Family." It's a shame really, the 3D art is quite stellar. Only time will tell.

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
I didn't want to answer you but I've seen you before and you're just a blinded defender of NTR, I'm not against NTR per se, if a game or a comic has NTR I walk away and that's it.
My profile is free unlike yours which, like a classic coward, puts it in private if you don't understand I'll explain it to you, I'm against promising something and not giving it, do you understand?

LLLkira

Aug 7, 2019
It would be really cool if someone shared the assets used to make the models he uses in his comics or some fan-art thread. By the way, there is an author who has art similar to this called "dir dogma"
If anyone is interested, you can look it up on "exhentai"

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
It would be really cool if someone shared the assets used to make the models he uses in his comics or some fan-art thread. By the way, there is an author who has art similar to this called "dir dogma"
Nobody seems to know what those assets are, afaik..
Btw, just in case, read the OP concerning Daval's alter ego... and the General Rules of F95Z about it (rule #7)..

8TB

Dec 24, 2023
Dir Dogma and Daval3D are one and the same. Dir Dogma is an alias he uses when he creates stories and renders that are not allowed or, strictly speaking, "legal." I mentioned earlier in this thread how Mrs. Harris from "Who You Fucking Podcast" and Lana from "Immoral Desires" are "twins." Read the second chapter (pool scene) of WYFP and the seventh chapter of ID (bathroom scene) and tell me that Daval/Dir Dogma didn't use the same exact render models:

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
Dir Dogma and Daval3D are one and the same. Dir Dogma is an alias he uses when he creates stories and renders that are not allowed or, strictly speaking, "legal." I mentioned earlier in this thread how Mrs. Harris from "Who You Fucking Podcast" and Lana from "Immoral Desires" are "twins." Read the second chapter (pool scene) of WYFP and the seventh chapter of ID (bathroom scene) and tell me that Daval/Dir Dogma didn't use the same exact render models:
from the pictures posted above, looks the same.

Reactions: 8TB and Davalfake

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Daval said he wouldn't put NTR in ID and SN but it's already clear that his word is worthless because he said the same thing about MT and he put the old idiot in with these images it's clear that he likes NTR and he doesn't put it in ID and SN because most subscribers don't want it and he's afraid of losing money.
But it's doubtful that he won't put NTR since he mentioned it subtly on many pages if you're a subscriber stop supporting it before it disappoints you.

View attachment 3883638 View attachment 3883639 View attachment 3883641 View attachment 3883642 View attachment 3883643
Were you get these from? I never seen Daval post these images in SS or on Discord. Also the pubic hair are not the one that Daval uses.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes