4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

rifrulz

Jul 14, 2018
It's a very good thing that the purge
was carried out by the moderators.

I hope this thread stays clean
and free of parasites.
Dykan29 ..........our deer will be back.............she messaged me same old drama........threatning xxwankerxx and other leakers..... some member here in F95zone will give her an exsiting account for her to use..........she promised me she will continue to post/spam with the usual mine is original bs....... lets see what happens....

JuegoWow123

Feb 27, 2021
Hi, someone knows how can you pay to Subscribe or Boosty but with your type of coin? Because I live in LATAM and It's really expensive for us $20 (a lot of taxes). And someone has the cover from MT 5?

Reactions: buktccbfc71
Jun 22, 2022
Hi, someone knows how can you pay to Subscribe or Boosty but with your type of coin? Because I live in LATAM and It's really expensive for us $20 (a lot of taxes). And someone has the cover from MT 5?
as far as I know even paying with your own currency you will still be charged the same US$ 20... only converted.
Have you tried paypal?

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
Daval was really affected by his changes in MT? I'm not a subscriber but from the little I see it seems to me that he remains the same, for me he is a person who doesn't care what his subscribers think so I don't know if he is really affected by the rejection of his comics

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes