4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

BiraAdam

Apr 19, 2023
Hello everyone. I've been discovering Ben Daval for a month now, but there are a few things I don't understand. What is the connection between UNEXPECTED MOMENTS and SATISFYING NEEDS? Does UNEXPECTED MOMENTS take place before or after the SATISFYING NEEDS comic? Also, whose son is that young man?

BiraAdam

Apr 19, 2023
Hello everyone. I've been discovering Ben Daval for a month now, but there are a few things I don't understand. What is the connection between UNEXPECTED MOMENTS and SATISFYING NEEDS? Does UNEXPECTED MOMENTS take place before or after the SATISFYING NEEDS comic? Also, whose son is that young man?
Is everyone asleep?
And why is Amanda having anal sex with this freaky young man when she hasn't even had anal sex with her own son (I'm talking about the UNEXPECTED MOMENTS in the comics)?

Please, someone with knowledge please answer. I'm losing sleep tonight and I can't sleep thinking about this. I'm going crazy!

hiplanet

Nov 19, 2023
Is everyone asleep?
And why is Amanda having anal sex with this freaky young man when she hasn't even had anal sex with her own son (I'm talking about the UNEXPECTED MOMENTS in the comics)?

Please, someone with knowledge please answer. I'm losing sleep tonight and I can't sleep thinking about this. I'm going crazy!

Hello, I think there is no connection between these 2 stories : Daval3D only use the same model, but they are completely different stories.

Reactions: BiraAdam

BiraAdam

Apr 19, 2023
Hello, I think there is no connection between these 2 stories : Daval3D only use the same model, but they are completely different stories.

Thank you for your response. But Amanda didn't have anal sex with her own son, but she had anal sex with this ugly man. That's bullshit.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

Kurimuzon

May 25, 2023
Is everyone asleep?

Don't worry, it's a non canon comic, unexpected moments was before Together for vip sub, just a one shot with no connection with the original story

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
Guys where i can find NandoF- what i've done 2 and Mandologica Breaking boundaries Chapter 6? Pls help
Assuming you are new here, Mandologi has his own thread where he shares when he sees convenient, but keeping up to date with his comics here you won't find them and for Nando as far as I know he still doesn't have a thread here, so what is free from him is what that you find in svscomic, other than that I don't think you will find anyone in this thread who shares it

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Mmmm, not what I expected, I really wanted Daniel to mix the red with all the blue ones so all the dads would be sleeping but I guess that would ruin his plan to fuck Lana since her friend would catch them, now two things could happen...

-Daniel fucks Lana, then Sofia catch them in the act and blackmail them to have a threesome.
-Daniel fucks Lana, then dad wakes up and fucks Sofia by mistake, Lana catch them and they divorce in a future issue.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes