4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

satria150

Aug 20, 2018
Thank you hope to see also in HD. For now is surelly better then the one with the red text on the bottom left. Edit#1 Ok guys i do not know how many of you need this. But i try to download the link some user put her i think the link was from this site svscomics, it took 2 hours... believe me never again, I don't understand why certain sites put links to such criminal download sites :eek: But i find the two pages 33-34 with high quality. I think they are HD. At last that's how they seem to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope i did the right things to put her.
Many thanks for this. Do you have ID6 Number 0 [which is ID6 Cover] until number 10 ?
I search through the entire page of f95zone, in daval thread, only found the low resolution.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Of course people find it hot (mostly because Sarah), if it were a non-canon one-shot more people would read and like it, I mean... look at that Himeros comic, the old man is even uglier than Peter and yet people is loving that comic, the main problem with Peter is that he really doesn't fit in this universe, he's here because someone paid for him in this VIP comic and to me he's ruining the development between David and Sarah, he's a totally unnecesary character because... what's really the point of this guy? Sarah is already corrupted by her nephew so he isn't here to corrupt her, also doubt he will help David with Alice so his whole purpose is fullfil the "creepy old man" fetish.

Aug 10, 2020
Of course people find it hot (mostly because Sarah), if it were a non-canon one-shot more people would read and like it, I mean... look at that Himeros comic, the old man is even uglier than Peter and yet people is loving that comic, the main problem with Peter is that he really doesn't fit in this universe, he's here because someone paid for him in this VIP comic and to me he's ruining the development between David and Sarah, he's a totally unnecesary character because... what's really the point of this guy? Sarah is already corrupted by her nephew so he isn't here to corrupt her, also doubt he will help David with Alice so his whole purpose is fullfil the "creepy old man" fetish.

i love this creepy old man..........

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes