Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I mean, we're doing what we can with the resources we have right now. Artists are expensive, man. Be a little bit understanding.
I want to get more art done as well, but there's only so much we can do with the support we are getting right now.
Thank you for your reply
I will give you some ideas. Make your story not similar to many stories. For example, make your story dark, anomalous, or horrific. Make your game unique. Try to be unique. In this you will find supporters :D

Have you asked yourself a question of why? sammertime saga. They get 60 thousand dollars a month :eek:

Simply they were like you but presented ideas and creativity and made a high effort and they were so distinguished in their time in 2016 there was no game similar to their game

All it means is that you focus on one project and put in it your creativity, ideas and ideas of those who support you :giggle:

fredfuks

Jul 4, 2017
The art is not inspired by any game, our artist has a very peculiar art-style. As for the music/sound effects, we get them on freesound.org so I'm not really sure what you mean.
Your artist must have played it than, the characters look eerie alike and the music is the exactly same and is copy written it seems. i found the ost of the game that would most likely get me banned here for even saying it and it is a straight ripped

Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Your artist must have played it than, the characters look eerie alike and the music is the exactly same and is copy written it seems. i found the ost of the game that would most likely get me banned here for even saying it and it is a straight ripped
I mean, if you won't even say the name of the game there's not much that can be done about it. But yeah, we ripped a few sound effects/music from "Un***alterba**". But I disagree about the art tho, it looks nothing like it. (And there's no way our artist could have gotten some inspiration from it either, I'm the one in charge of the music/sfx and the sprites were done before even any music/sfx was added to the game).

LeCruft

Apr 15, 2018
Not sure if it is because of the fact that I loaded the game from a save made on the previous version but whenever I try go up the stairs or exit my room I get this error message, ignoring it seems to trap me in the bathroom as well

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Not sure if it is because of the fact that I loaded the game from a save made on the previous version but whenever I try go up the stairs or exit my room I get this error message, ignoring it seems to trap me in the bathroom as well

Don't load save files, the game has been reworked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostload

JohnSkellington

Nov 13, 2019
View attachment 506049

Overview:
Your father moved to another country, so you decide to move back to the city where you were born. There, you will discover friendship, love and lots of sex.
Dawn of Malice has a unique feature, you can choose your moral alignment at the beginning, and this will allow you to have some UNIQUE options during your gaming.
Think carefully, because there is no going back from your actions in this game.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-04
Release Date: 2020-06-03
Developer: - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Other Game: Tamas Awakening
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others: UNOFFICAL ANDROID*
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Thanks to Whiteleaf Studio for sharing.

View attachment 506048 View attachment 506047 View attachment 506046 View attachment 506045 View attachment 506044 View attachment 506043 View attachment 583895 View attachment 583896
Still needs the Unofficial Android portal.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
The characters faces... disturb me, like they look right into my soul... :eek:

Not very fan of the face-style but I will give it a try since is very well recommended and rated.

Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

kratosking

May 17, 2020
View attachment 506049

Overview:
Your father moved to another country, so you decide to move back to the city where you were born. There, you will discover friendship, love and lots of sex.
Dawn of Malice has a unique feature, you can choose your moral alignment at the beginning, and this will allow you to have some UNIQUE options during your gaming.
Think carefully, because there is no going back from your actions in this game.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-04
Release Date: 2020-06-03
Developer: - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Other Game: Tamas Awakening
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others: UNOFFICAL ANDROID*
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Thanks to Whiteleaf Studio for sharing.

View attachment 506048 View attachment 506047 View attachment 506046 View attachment 506045 View attachment 506044 View attachment 506043 View attachment 583895 View attachment 583896
Im simple man
I pass by
i fap it out!

Cenodoxus

Sep 19, 2017
Hmmm, some choices seem to be not working right at the moment.
I decided not to peek at the mom at the beginning but the game decided I did ... .
In the morning with the laundry after Ashleys Handjob the MC talks about peeking at the mom changing.

cypr

May 2, 2017
Art look nice, could use a smaller tit girl for more diversity.

This art is a lot of work and development seems to be slow, as their other game which looks also good.
Will definitely keep it on my watch list, but will first try it after like 10 more Updates ...

3.30 star(s) 34 Votes