Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Uh? No, it hasn't. It will come out when it's ready.
Aug 2, 2020 at 9:49 PM
Updates coming
Hey hey people, I'm moving to another place this week, still working on the updates.
Tamas awakening update shall be coming in a week for our $3 patreons and above,

Dawn of Malice soon after that.

Aug 9, 2020 at 4:02 AM

Tamas Awakening 0.05 is out for our 3$ patrons and above!
A month is a bit of a delay. Your schedule is yours but a month is not soon.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
As I said on our Discord server, the update will come out for our patrons september 10.
Looking fwd to it but as stated one saying its coming soon and another saying its coming when its coming. Again the schedule is yours just get on the same page

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice Game waiting For Vaginal and Creampies next :) Milf and her daughter is Hot :cool:

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Is this game not actually sandbox as the tag says it is, or does it just take abso-fucking-lutely ever to get to it?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
So how long did this update take to work on? I'm starting to get bad vibes from devs all round this site. it's a huge reason i don't support anyone.

Reactions: Abby223

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
So how long did this update take to work on? I'm starting to get bad vibes from devs all round this site. it's a huge reason i don't support anyone.
We usually do 3 months updates for this game and 2 months update for our other game, Tamas Awakening. The art is drawn, not 3d, so it takes a while to comission it and actually get things done.

Also, what do you mean "get bad vibes"? You know that I'm not selling anything, right? This game is 100% free, you can play it. I can't speak for all the devs here in this site, but my Patreon is pretty much a tip-jar. You're not paying for the game when you support me, you're showing your appreciation for the work we've done so far (with some rewards here and there, but that's it). This game is not a source of income at the moment (actually after all the art for both games is paid I get something like 50$ out of it right now every month, lol). It's a hobby, I'm just having fun creating things, that's all.

I just don't get why you're acting like I promised you something and didn't deliver or something. I never did and never will. I'll repeat, creating games is a hobby for me and I'm not making any real money out of it, unlike some bigger devs here.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Is this game not actually sandbox as the tag says it is, or does it just take abso-fucking-lutely ever to get to it?
This game was a sandbox in our initial release, but we removed this for the time being. We'll add this again when we're closer to the final version and have enough content to justify it.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

Five minutes of play since last save and I didn't skip a word. It took me 4 mins to download it. I know 2D takes time but then again that's not a user problem.

I started getting bad vibes from the vast majority of weg development since Patreon became a "must". Nowdays I'm just expecting disappointing releases by default and get surprised from the very few times that's not the case. And always glad that piracy exists.

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Five minutes of play since last save and I didn't skip a word. It took me 4 mins to download it. I know 2D takes time but then again that's not a user problem.

I started getting bad vibes from the vast majority of weg development since Patreon became a "must". Nowdays I'm just expecting disappointing releases by default and get surprised from the very few times that's not the case. And always glad that piracy exists.
I agree with you that this update feels a little short, but there's a explanation for that. Two days ago (08/09/2020) I've lost all progress while working on the final touches for the script. My computer crashed while working on the script and when my PC restarted the file was blank (possibly corrupted). The guys on Discord were aware of that, a dude even tried to recover the file for me, to no success.

However, Aas I had already said that I was gonna deliver today (10/09/2020) I didn't really want to delay it. So, I had to rewrite EVERYTHING from scratch (the update, I mean, not the whole game, lol), just using my memory of what I remembered writing before. That's why it feels a little short and like it's missing dialogue, because it is. It will be fixed in a week or so, when 0.04b comes out.

1599773339436.png

3.30 star(s) 34 Votes