Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
First time trying this game out. Have to say I really like this story a lot. The hole story with the "landlady" was off the hook. Really was some hot steamy scene's. Can't wait to further the story with her and the "roommate" as well. Just one question, will there be pregnancy in this story. Great job so far.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
So how long did this update take to work on? I'm starting to get bad vibes from devs all round this site. it's a huge reason i don't support anyone.
I can certainly see your point, but there are diamonds in the rough. I recommend you check out TinyDevil's Monster Girl Hunt? Constant updates every 3-6 weeks(check the change log if you don't believe me), great 2D art, fun to follow story and a ton of hot monster girls! And all of that is done by a single person.

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Would like a walkthrough?
I play on Android and my time for these games are limited so having to try and remember everything I did first time to try other options a second time is just time I really don't have there also no rollback so in my opinion a walkthrough would be appreciated and very helpful to those people like myself whom just don't have the time to play over and over?
I really don't want to miss content because of a choice I made earlier that I may not have understood fully?

Thank you for your time :)

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Five minutes of play since last save and I didn't skip a word. It took me 4 mins to download it. I know 2D takes time but then again that's not a user problem.

I started getting bad vibes from the vast majority of weg development since Patreon became a "must". Nowdays I'm just expecting disappointing releases by default and get surprised from the very few times that's not the case. And always glad that piracy exists.
Yup piracy is the only reason these games gets views. Sadly they'd get more support if they treated it like a job and not a when-ever-i-want-to task.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
This game was a sandbox in our initial release, but we removed this for the time being. We'll add this again when we're closer to the final version and have enough content to justify it.
I like the art and flow of the story. Just not a fan of waiting so long for so little. By activity playing the game and reading the titles of other games you've mentioned within i'm getting vibes we should forget about the game as a whole all together. Milfy city, Summer Time Saga, Dating my Daughter are all games you should not be looking up to.
Why?
Well, Milfy city and SummerTime Saga may as well be dead as they have halted there progress. (Summertime is still kicking but i'd rather believe ManicMinxy is going to continue her game before DarkCookie ever finishes his. Milfy City however is dead and the devs new game is as good as dead before its start.)
As for why not to look up to dating my daughter. It's okay...If you like your toys taken from you or sharing. At that point why not just date a toilet?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
We usually do 3 months updates for this game and 2 months update for our other game, Tamas Awakening. The art is drawn, not 3d, so it takes a while to comission it and actually get things done.

Also, what do you mean "get bad vibes"? You know that I'm not selling anything, right? This game is 100% free, you can play it. I can't speak for all the devs here in this site, but my Patreon is pretty much a tip-jar. You're not paying for the game when you support me, you're showing your appreciation for the work we've done so far (with some rewards here and there, but that's it). This game is not a source of income at the moment (actually after all the art for both games is paid I get something like 50$ out of it right now every month, lol). It's a hobby, I'm just having fun creating things, that's all.

I just don't get why you're acting like I promised you something and didn't deliver or something. I never did and never will. I'll repeat, creating games is a hobby for me and I'm not making any real money out of it, unlike some bigger devs here.
Ah...So it's a hobby of sorts? Respectable! Never acted like you've promised me something. Even if you did i'd wouldn't bite. I have little to no faith in the words of devs now and days. (Don't take any offense please) I just like looking at this site and watching the abandon tags pop up.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I can certainly see your point, but there are diamonds in the rough. I recommend you check out TinyDevil's Monster Girl Hunt? Constant updates every 3-6 weeks(check the change log if you don't believe me), great 2D art, fun to follow story and a ton of hot monster girls! And all of that is done by a single person.
Thanks for the recommendation! Will check this one out!

Reactions: James Eveleth

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
This game was a sandbox in our initial release, but we removed this for the time being. We'll add this again when we're closer to the final version and have enough content to justify it.
Do you realize people waste their time downloading and playing your game expecting it to have the actual tags in it ?
It costs litterally nothing to remove the sandbox tag and add it back later.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Do you realize people waste their time downloading and playing your game expecting it to have the actual tags in it ?
It costs litterally nothing to remove the sandbox tag and add it back later.
Do you realize that I'm not the creator of this thread and have no control over it? I just come here to answer people questions regarding the game, that's all.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Do you realize that I'm not the creator of this thread and have no control over it? I just come here to answer people questions regarding the game, that's all.
Fair enough, but a DM to the OP also costs nothing. I'll do it for you if that's so complicated.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I agree with you that this update feels a little short, but there's a explanation for that. Two days ago (08/09/2020) I've lost all progress while working on the final touches for the script. My computer crashed while working on the script and when my PC restarted the file was blank (possibly corrupted). The guys on Discord were aware of that, a dude even tried to recover the file for me, to no success.

However, Aas I had already said that I was gonna deliver today (10/09/2020) I didn't really want to delay it. So, I had to rewrite EVERYTHING from scratch (the update, I mean, not the whole game, lol), just using my memory of what I remembered writing before. That's why it feels a little short and like it's missing dialogue, because it is. It will be fixed in a week or so, when 0.04b comes out.

View attachment 810175

No need to explain yourself to me, I'm not a Patreon and it's not like I feel I'm owed anything. It was just an observation.

Good luck with it. Hope you figure it out because we definetely need more 2D games that aren't just empty sandboxes with a couple pretty pics in them.

Nyx_

Oct 31, 2017
0.04. Big oof. Is this gonna be the future? No content but patreon that shit to death?

3.30 star(s) 34 Votes