AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Good update, hot scenes, finally a solid story reason for all the characters in a game being perverts and into taboo stuff. But...again too short. Took me exactly 10 mins from last save with no skipping. I get that 2d games have more excuses for being slower but that's still too short.

Also pretty sure this needs the kinetic novel tag at this point. Unless I'm forgetting something, the only meaningful choice happens before the game even starts. And I'm not even sure how much that changes, as I'm sticking to my original karma choice.

mrcmis2133

Mar 27, 2019
So I haven't played this game since release for more content to be added, are there any scenes with the Mom/Sister yet? No details please just a no or yes, if so how many scenes?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
This is a weird game. I like it, but there is some issues with it. Firstly, this game really needs a proofreader/someone that can point out to fix the code-that-isn't-actually-code that sneaks into the text. Also besides proofreading, the story needs to be tightened up. It just kinda does this thing where its like...I need a job>transition scene of a few minutes later>oh hey, I have a job now. (Also, why am I snubbing my old childhood friend for a girl I just met, and trying to get chocolates where I'm told she'll bang me for them, then surprised when she actually does stuff? stuff like this needs kinda more fleshing out/story to fix it up. I get this specific scenario PROBABLY changes with me choosing a different alignment, but the core issue remains)

Also the alignment system is intriguing but...I feel like nothing much is really being done with it yet. Actually, the agency of the player is almost non-existent. Where choices would be, they are cut driven to a singular path because of your moral alignment you chose at the beginning, and because of that...things progress in a very kinetic like way. There isn't really a choice of who you go to/decide to be with, you just automatically go and do things without any actual input. You mainly just get choices for if you want to see/ignore incest content.

Again, it's not like I dislike the game. I do like the art and the concept, but I feel like it needs to be fleshed out and worked way more. At the very least, I'd like it if the grammar was cleaned up and the random code that is in dialogue sometimes [momsrole]

I suppose I'll keep an eye on this, the potential is there.

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
It's a pity, there are no animations))
Sometimes good art is enough. GGGB had no animations and was awesome, while ORS has but are jarring and not necessary needed. I'm all in for quality animations, don't get me wrong, but animations just for the sake of it is bad.

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
The game/VN is pretty good, but I just realized the MC looks a little like Professor Utonium in one of the scenes. Even moreso since he's wearing a white shirt. Not a criticism, just an observation.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I know I kinda already said this stuff earlier, but I played a little further (and this was so bad/vexing I had to make another comment), I really think this needs some updated rewriting/fixing. On my path, the MC is lusting after not-mom, then not-mom takes a rather big interest in MC and he's totally into her, but then for no good reason the MC is conflicted/doing everything in his power to NOT get with not-mom when shes literally throwing herself at him naked and offering handjob support. Makes ZERO sense. That has nothing to do with good/evil/whatever, if he established he really likes her sexually, and she throws herself at him, He's not going to just suddenly be like "Oh man, is she for real? I got so embarrassed of my hard on I had to refuse her handjob offer" ...like what?

edit: He literally masturbates, gets caught by her, she is into it, and he FULLY keeps masturbating in front of her and blows his load, but he's gonna shy away cus he got a boner while seeing her naked in a shower? I'm gonna come back to this way later if I see it gets a rewrite/fix up. Art is good, the alignment system can be awesome if done properly, I really don't wanna give up on this

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
While a decent amount of content was added, there was a dip in quality in terms of the mom sex scenes..
Mother in the scenes wasn't anywhere close to being as curvy and delicious as she was normally. Pluses and minuses I guess.

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Dawn of Malice 0.05 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

3.30 star(s) 34 Votes