Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
Dont felt like I had control over the game ... the mom just jumps the MC and the sister is joining in - even if you try to avoid her. All felt quite disconnected to the player choices.
exactly my thoughts... not very pleasant...

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Dont felt like I had control over the game ... the mom just jumps the MC and the sister is joining in - even if you try to avoid her. All felt quite disconnected to the player choices.
are you playing the angel route? Do you get to be the man of the house too?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
are you playing the angel route? Do you get to be the man of the house too?
I picked the neutral start - but when only that decides what happens, than that explains why it felt unconnected to the choices I have made.

Edit: Tried a run with good start and only picked choices that were good and/or avoid any sexual interaction. And still everything played out the same. Mom jumped the MC, sister too and and the goth girl too. Nothing changed.

As far as I see it, this is a kinetic novel with fake choices.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I picked the neutral start - but when only that decides what happens, than that explains why it felt unconnected to the choices I have made.

Edit: Tried a run with good start and only picked choices that were good and/or avoid any sexual interaction. And still everything played out the same. Mom jumped the MC, sister too and and the goth girl too. Nothing changed.

As far as I see it, this is a kinetic novel with fake choices.
I dont know, i do remember less. I chose evil and behaved aggressively horny on main, it does make sense for me.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Is there actual gameplay in this? Played through the first couple of days and so far it's entirely linear. But it doesn't have the VN tag here. I won't bother with it if it's a VN.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Is there actual gameplay in this? Played through the first couple of days and so far it's entirely linear. But it doesn't have the VN tag here. I won't bother with it if it's a VN.
Psst... If it says Ren'Py, it's most likely a VN. It's an engine mainly for VN games after all.

Reactions: steelsmiter

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.05b APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: erick ricardo
3.30 star(s) 34 Votes