Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Need more ! MORE!!! MORE!!! lol .... guess I'll have to wait like what's here so far, hope a new update comes out soon!

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
This and Tamas awakening from the same devs are a breath of fresh air for their willingness to get right to the lewds. Definitely hope to see more of this soon, I'm a big fan of the room mate/sister.

Reactions: Anthony2

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hasn't been updated since last year is this abandoned?

Hey everyone, how you doing? Hope you're all fine.
So, regarding the next update for Dawn of Malice.
First, I wanna explain the reason why it's not out yet. The artist has been slow. He's a comissioned artist, so sometimes it happens (until I can hire him full time at least, which probably won't happen so soon).

So, whenever there's delays, it's almost always the art.
With that explained, the next update is gonna come out in 10 days or so. Stay tuned and thanks for those who are supporting us :)

Hey everyone, how you doing? Hope you're all fine.
So, regarding the next update for Dawn of Malice.
First, I wanna explain the reason why it's not out yet. The artist has been slow. He's a comissioned artist, so sometimes it happens (until I can hire him full time at least, which probably won't happen so soon).

So, whenever there's delays, it's almost always the art.
With that explained, the next update is gonna come out in 10 days or so. Stay tuned and thanks for those who are supporting us :)
from devs patreon

Reactions: Some_Dude?

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
Is the gallery bugged? It shows everything as locked even when I had some scenes

EDIT: Nevermind. And kind of disappointed it's an image gallery

Last edited:
Reactions: Pizzapockets
3.30 star(s) 34 Votes