Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
*sees Winter the goth chick*
*smashes download button*
*realizes Winter doesn't seem to have content yet*
View attachment 506073
To be fair, most of them don't have anything yet, the 0.01 it's mostly a character introduction. Now that we got all the sprites and characters out of the way, we can focus on making the h-scenes. We'll try to do monthly updates, so it won't take too long for her to have some scenes tho.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dec 31, 2019 at 1:25am
Happy new year!

Hey guys, how are you all? Hope you're doing well.

We are excited to announce our new project, Dawn of Malice, coming up by February 2020.

"Is this going to delay Tamas Awakening? How are you working on two projects?"

Absolutely not! While we are gathering everyone under the "Whiteleaf Studio" name, there are different people working on each project, so you don't need to worry, they won't interfere with each other.

Note on Tamas Awakening: Due to the holidays, the 0.02 release shall be coming by mid January, sorry for the delay.

Have a nice New Year's Eve, everyone.

View attachment 501684

Happy new year!
Hey guys, how are you all? Hope you're doing well.

We are excited to announce our new project, Dawn of Malice, coming up by February 2020.

"Is this going to delay Tamas Awakening? How are you working on two projects?"

Absolutely not! While we are gathering everyone under the "Whiteleaf Studio" name, there are different people working on each project, so you don't need to worry, they won't interfere with each other.

Note on Tamas Awakening: Due to the holidays, the 0.02 release shall be coming by mid January, sorry for the delay.

Have a nice New Year's Eve, everyone.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Face shapes seem almost copy and pasted, it makes the look really similar when they are all side by side.

Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
So for now you can see only your "landlady", her "big daughter" and go to work for no reason, right? Please put an end of content sign when it comes (in next releases), helps us to not go crazy finding nonexisting contents, thanks

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
So for now you can see only your "landlady", her "big daughter" and go to work for no reason, right? Please put an end of content sign when it comes (in next releases), helps us to not go crazy finding nonexisting contents, thanks
Did you go to school?

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
I like how the game looks visually. The artwork is very nicely made. On the other hand not much content yet, so time to play the waiting game.
Yes, I didnt actually see it. I farm gold for chocolate, 13 times at work for having back... nothing.
Thanks, I think I'll wait a few decades.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio
3.30 star(s) 34 Votes