alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Wait you're having a go at two projects simultaneously both of which are on a first release? So not like you've been developing the other one for a while and with that experience designing a proof of concept for something new and see how it develops from there? Interesting approach.

I will hold on to playing these for a while, I tried Tamas out when it first popped up here. It has potential but very little content at the moment. I'm guessing the same applies here.

Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Wait you're having a go at two projects simultaneously both of which are on a first release? So not like you've been developing the other one for a while and with that experience designing a proof of concept for something new and see how it develops from there? Interesting approach.

I will hold on to playing these for a while, I tried Tamas out when it first popped up here. It has potential but very little content at the moment. I'm guessing the same applies here.
That's actually a pretty nice question. They are being made by different people, so one has nothing to do with the other, they are just under the "Whiteleaf Studio" brand, that's all.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm simple I thought I taw a Fall Out image ;-) Instand Download, Unpack, Start, Not Fall Out; -(

Oke The Harem Tag got me........

Overall Not a bad game, Keep it up

Pro
Art/Render
Story
Harem/Incest/Change Name
Teleport-Icon/Fast Travel to Bedroom

Con
No rollback (Why)
Fall Out Image to catch flies like me, to play your game ;-)
No Hint System (not a Con or Pro)
Name Place Holders For The Doors

On a Side Note, will there be any NTR content in the near future? This is the only thing from holding me back.
I want to become a patreon
Id like to know myself too what type of fetishes will they add in the future...
I like harem games but harem games with ntr is something never works Whiteleaf Studio since it beats the whole harem theme in itself. So care inform us?

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Id like to know myself too waht type of fetishes will they add in the future...
I like harem games but harem games with ntr is something never works Whiteleaf Studio since it beats the whole harem theme in itself.
There will never be any NTR, guro, scat and furry in any of our games. The rest is possible.
For obvious reasons we won't able every fetish to every girl, but there will be girls with specific fetishes like BDSM, impregnation, etc...

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There will never be any NTR, guro, scat and furry in any of our games. The rest is possible.
For obvious reasons we won't able every fetish to every girl, but there will be girls with specific fetishes like BDSM, impregnation, etc...
And futa? All games i have see with art like this are futa on male, id be nice to have some male on futa with this type of art, so far only 3d games have that.
On a side note does the aligment good,neutral and evil means different routes or just different ways to get/treat the girls, will this have animations in the future like summertime saga etc?

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
And futa? All games i have see with art like this are futa on male, id be nice to have some male on futa with this type of art, so far only 3d games have that.
On a side note does the aligment good,neutral and evil means different routes or just different ways to get/treat the girls, will this have animations in the future like summertime saga etc?
Yeah, there will be a futa character, but it will be optional.

The aligment means some options become available and others dont. For example, if you pick EVIL, you can steal from Mr.Bear and avoid some grinding. But, on the other hand, it also enables a bad option which makes your sister call the police and it's GAME OVER. So, be careful.

As for animations, it's possible, but artists charge quite a lot for doing them, so it will only happen in the future and IF we get enough money to comission them.

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
and this will allow you to have some UNIQUE options during your gaming.
Not really a fan of being locked out of content right from the get go..

But the art looks really nice, so I'll give it a shot when it gets a couple more content updates. I love these games with drawn art.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Seems they finally corrupted you lol Welcome to the dark side.:sneaky:
never had any problem with it xD
im pretty open minded about that, so long they look girly and the mc is doing the fucking im fine with it, in fact it spicy the gameplay :ROFLMAO: .
(dont have any problem with futa on male either though i dont play them, i prefer the mc doing the fucking xD, never liked being sub)

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
While I really like your artstyle, but your other game does not have mucht content, same as this one. Honestly I think it would have been better, and get you more likes/patrons if you just focused on one at the time
Already answered this a few posts back.

"They are being made by different people, so one has nothing to do with the other, they are just under the "Whiteleaf Studio" brand, that's all. "

So one game won't interfere with other at all.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
There's not a lot there in terms of content at the moment, but the art is really nice, and the UI is clean. It took a little bit to get my bearings as far as house navigation goes, but it wasn't horrible. Hopefully future versions will get a progress tracker of some sort as more content is added. Story and characters seem pretty boilerplate for this type of game, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

There's potential there, I look forward to seeing how it develops. Best of luck to the dev.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Already answered this a few posts back.

"They are being made by different people, so one has nothing to do with the other, they are just under the "Whiteleaf Studio" brand, that's all. "

So one game won't interfere with other at all.
Ok thanks so i just have to wait on both games a few months ;) But as I said looks nice, but I am not really a fan of games that release a game just so it is released. I think like everywhere else first Impressions are important for me at least ;D

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Ok thanks so i just have to wait on both games a few months ;) But as I said looks nice, but I am not really a fan of games that release a game just so it is released. I think like everywhere else first Impressions are important for me at least ;D
Well, we plan on doing it for the long run so you'll have plenty of time (and updates) to play our games. :)
Glad you like the art

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Well, we plan on doing it for the long run so you'll have plenty of time (and updates) to play our games. :)
Glad you like the art
i enjoy the game but whats the point of letting me get evil if when i do evil with the sis is gameover? you should not do gameovers like that, that usually ends up pissing people off (atleast it does to me)

3.30 star(s) 34 Votes