The Subject

Jan 22, 2018
"It looks so sweaty that I can almost taste the saltiness."

I'm really glad that I don't walk around life with thoughts bouncing around my brain like this, lol

Art looks awesome, a great break from the usual eastern styles. Added to my bookmarks to keep an eye on.

D

Deleted member 1387011

There will never be any NTR, guro, scat and furry in any of our games. The rest is possible.
For obvious reasons we won't able every fetish to every girl, but there will be girls with specific fetishes like BDSM, impregnation, etc...
Sounds great

Reactions: Lerd0

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
hint/walkthrough would be welcome, dunno if i finished everything
also maybe install a rollback later on?

Reactions: libertypics

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Just played this. Some thoughts:
- Like the graphics and the writing.
- The story is linear, so far at least. There is only one action available at any given time and you need to find it. It can be anywhere in the world, and to further the story, you have to find it, and there is no guidance that I can see. Hope that will be improved somehow. Multiple quest lines a the same time makes the game feel like it has content.
- Skipping with ctrl is disabled. And pauses that you can't click through? That's annoying. Unsure about rollback. But ... why?
- The only naughty scene I encountered had no images, despite there being one in the game folder.
- Had no idea that I had reached end of content until I had a look in the images folder.

Despite the above, it's off to a good start. Here's hoping the devs will keep going :)

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
So content will be restricted depending on your alignment? I hope yu can modify your alignment so you can enjoy all the content.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
well .. you could say you made the good call ...
The only naughty scene I encountered had no images, despite there being one in the game folder.
- Had no idea that I had reached end of content until I had a look in the images folder

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
There will never be any NTR, guro, scat and furry in any of our games. The rest is possible.
For obvious reasons we won't able every fetish to every girl, but there will be girls with specific fetishes like BDSM, impregnation, etc...
The game art looks amazing. No NTR, furry scat bullshit.. I-m sold
Id like to know myself too what type of fetishes will they add in the future...
I like harem games but harem games with ntr is something never works Whiteleaf Studio since it beats the whole harem theme in itself. So care inform us?
Based as fuck.
NTR doesnt have a place in harem games. Want NTR? Go play NTR games.

polom

Sep 14, 2017
But isn't "incest game" ban from Patreon (among others fetish you said you allow to be integrate to your game) ? :O (sorry if it were discuss earlier, i didn't read all of it)

3.30 star(s) 34 Votes