ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Listen, partner. If you're on the bad route, you HAVE a choice to either take it too far (literally PUT YOUR HEAD ON HER BUTT) or not. Would you do it on real life and expect no consequences? Be real.

Also, game just started and you're hoping for meaningful choices this early on? Come on.
You actually don't have that choice. You literally only have the one choice to peep or not, the rest happens without you being given the option to go further or not. Maybe you intended for it to be that way but in your .1 it's not

I don't care that you've chosen to have consequence, i care that the consequences don't respect the players choices.
You want to have a game with an alignment system then you should be prepared to understand that people are going to do things and take actions that you as a developer or writer deem amoral or illegal. Outright punishing people for that goes against the philosophy of having said system to begin with.

So while no i don't expect meaningful choices instantly i do expect design that isn't borderline inept.
What you're telling people by doing this is that there is only 1 right path and you need to do as the writer wants, at which point there's no need to have alignments or morality at play.

Futher edit which will likely go without care.

Evil doesn't mean stupid. This is just one of the other problems with you game.
Good doesn't mean without flaw or perfect either.

You want to make a game where choices matter, then it would be wise to give players more than 1 choice. Also, making choices matter isn't the same thing as disabling rollback. That's just called lazy. If you want choices to matter you make tighter windows and controls for scenes that require you have done X while being Y or Z < A but not B alignment.

Last edited:

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
It's not bad so far but still needs a lot of work. I suggest at least have a night and day system in place. So far the game doesn't give you any direction to go in and not enough places to visit.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I like that there isnt content yet.
It makes the female much more desirable when they just dont get in the pants of the person they just met. It helps to make them waifu material and the eventual sex much more developed.
As the whole complain about alignment reminds me of people complaining why they cant ignore the main quest and then complain when the choices to end the main quest ends in a game over because well you just choose to end the story that the game builds towards.
Regardless I hope that the game develops without issues as 2D games are starting to die (Goddess Realms being the latest addition to the nefarious list).

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
As the whole complain about alignment reminds me of people complaining why they cant ignore the main quest and then complain when the choices to end the main quest ends in a game over because well you just choose to end the story that the game builds towards.
That's not it at all.

The game is marketed around having choices and having your alignment matter.
If you go evil you literally have the choices removed from you and you're punished for being "evil".

That's the problem. I didn't "choose" to be a complete dunce the game decided that "Evil" = "Stupid" and "Good" = "The only way to play".

I'd also like to point out because i'm done repeating myself on these points, that i wanted to like this game, but the reaction from the dev shows to me what the true nature and design of the game is going to be and that they are going to be entirely incapable of living up to their own design let alone taking feedback. Their only response to criticism was "Realism" and "Go play something else".

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
That's not it at all.

If you go evil you literally have the choices removed from you and you're punished for being "evil".

That's the problem. I didn't "choose" to be a complete dunce the game decided that "Evil" = "Stupid" and "Good" = "The only way to play".

I'd also like to point out because i'm done repeating myself on these points, that i wanted to like this game, but the reaction from the dev shows to me what the true nature and design of the game is going to be and that they are going to be entirely incapable of living up to their own design let alone taking feedback. Their only response to criticism was "Realism" and "Go play something else".
screenshot0010.png

"I had no choice" lol.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
That's not it at all.

And you're not punished for being evil, like I said, you can steal from Mr.Bear and get away without any consequencer. You're punished for crossing the line.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
That's not it at all.

Game over is still a consequence of your choices. Many games have it that if you dont make certain choices you dont get something, be it a route, a character or an scene.
I honestly dont think the dev will just get the evil path be a bunch of game overs but naturally being evil has more negative effects than being good/neutral and game over is one of them.
What i meant in my comment is that some players expect that when a game advertises choices/aligment they expect full reign of the experience whioe ignoring that there are certain limitations to how far the developers have to keep boundaries based on the setting. In this case the game has a very grounded setting so being evil in certain aspects can end your character life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
What part of "Get Closer" is stick your face in her exposed pussy after she's stripped down. You assume that making an Evil choice is the same as making a stupid choice. Show me that choice as you've so much as said i had the choice to continue, I'll wait.

Yeah i get it you're mad you got someone calling out your games flaws and isntead of addressing them you took the most thin skinned defense of "But mah realism" and "You can just leave".

Game over is still a consequence of your choices. Many games have it that if you dont make certain choices you dont get something, be it a route, a character or an scene.
I honestly dont think the dev will just get the evil path be a bunch of game overs but naturally being evil has more negative effects than being good/neutral and game over is one of them.
What i meant in my comment is that some players expect that when a game advertises choices/aligment they expect full reign of the experience whioe ignoring that there are certain limitations to how far the developers have to keep boundaries based on the setting. In this case the game has a very grounded setting so being evil in certain aspects can end your character life.
Game over was not a consequence of my choice, it was a consquence of the script assuming Evil = Dumb. It's not grounded in reality.

You want to use the realism excuse go full on with it. Force the kid to go to jail/rehab. Oh wait that's right this game isn't about being realistic. If it was then upon stealing you'd be arrested, right ? Because every evil action has a consequence. You'd go to jail and game over too. Oh and remind me what the consquence is for being Good and -karma....LOL super realism there. I'll also add that i sincerely hope in 10 versions or whenever the "Totally not Incest" gets implemented everyone on the good path is locked out and anyone on neutral and evil are instantly hit with Game Overs since those actions are completely unlawful and more so than being a peeping tom.

Realism is the excuse people turn to when they realize they don't have a defensible excuse for a system being poorly used.

You can defend that if you want, but that's just lazy and a poor excuse for a morality system. I've given my feedback the Dev clearly does not care.

Last edited:
Reactions: SplashCC
Sep 27, 2018
I see incest/impregnation tags. Unfortunately most games at most just do a pregnant picture at the end but I will keep my fingers crossed and hope you get more from this game. There is not enough Pregnancy/breeding/birth content on this site especially of the incest variety.

Art looks good but could use a little more polish.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
I see incest/impregnation tags. Unfortunately most games at most just do a pregnant picture at the end but I will keep my fingers crossed and hope you get more from this game. There is not enough Pregnancy/breeding/birth content on this site especially of the incest variety.

Art looks good but could use a little more polish.
Impregnation is a personal fetish of mine so I'll give it extra attention :)

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
What part of "Get Closer" is stick your face in her exposed pussy after she's stripped down. You assume that making an Evil choice is the same as making a stupid choice. Show me that choice as you've so much as said i had the choice to continue, I'll wait.

Yeah i get it you're mad you got someone calling out your games flaws and isntead of addressing them you took the most thin skinned defense of "But mah realism" and "You can just leave".

Game over was not a consequence of my choice, it was a consquence of the script assuming Evil = Dumb. It's not grounded in reality.

You want to use the realism excuse go full on with it. Force the kid to go to jail/rehab. Oh wait that's right this game isn't about being realistic. If it was then upon stealing you'd be arrested, right ? Because every evil action has a consequence. You'd go to jail and game over too. Oh and remind me what the consquence is for being Good and -karma....LOL super realism there. I'll also add that i sincerely hope in 10 versions or whenever the "Totally not Incest" gets implemented everyone on the good path is locked out and anyone on neutral and evil are instantly hit with Game Overs since those actions are completely unlawful and more so than being a peeping tom.

Realism is the excuse people turn to when they realize they don't have a defensible exuse for a system being poorly used.

You can defend that if you want, but that's just lazy and a poor excuse for a morality system. I've given my feedback the Dev clearly does not care.
Did someone caught the MC stealing? Because if he wasnt found out then obviously the consequence only comes up if he is found out.
Obviously in the game over one the consequences matches the choice as the MC is found out.
Also incest is inmoral, not inherently good or bad so I dont see the correlation. But if the dev does that it better only happen if you choose relative as your relationship. That I would support, I prefer landladies.
Honestly you seems unnecessarily worked out over this so I guess either chill or leave the game if the dev doesnt implement your feedback.

• Angry
Reactions: ZTex

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Did someone caught the MC stealing? Because if he wasnt found out then obviously the consequence only comes up if he is found out.
Obviously in the game over one the consequences matches the choice as the MC is found out.
Also incest is inmoral, not inherently good or bad so I dont see the correlation. But if the dev does that it better only happen if you choose relative as your relationship. That I would support, I prefer landladies.
Honestly you seems unnecessarily worked out over this so I guess either chill or leave the game if the dev doesnt implement your feedback.
Like i don't know how much clearer i can be than what i was.
If you think peeping = gameover is okay, then you must also think Incest should lead to a game over especially if you're on the "Good" or "Neutral" paths. Also, your defense that it shouldn't occur if you don't define it that way is absurd. You know damn well they're supposed to be related and the Dev only gave you that option because they want to make money monetizing as you put it "Immoral" choices.

Am i "unncessarily work up" over this ? No.
I was giving feedback on a poorly implemented system and given a virtual middle finger by a dev who wanted to do something "Unique" with their morality system only to fall so far short of being unique. It's subpar and generic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now then this is where the problem begins. Here's the scene in question and yet, if you're good or neutral you can get off scott free for being a perv. If you're Evil you're treated as STUPID and forced, without a follow up choice like what's shown for good or neutral to game over. That's not making choices that matter that's RAILROADING which goes completely against having an alignment system or "meaningful choices".

• Angry
Reactions: kratoscar2008

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Like i don't know how much clearer i can be than what i was.
If you think peeping = gameover is okay, then you must also think Incest should lead to a game over especially if you're on the "Good" or "Neutral" paths. Also, your defense that it shouldn't occur if you don't define it that way is absurd. You know damn well they're supposed to be related and the Dev only gave you that option because they want to make money monetizing as you put it "Immoral" choices.

Am i "unncessarily work up" over this ? No.
I was giving feedback on a poorly implemented system and given a virtual middle finger by a dev who wanted to do something "Unique" with their morality system only to fall so far short of being unique. It's subpar and generic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now then this is where the problem begins. Here's the scene in question and yet, if you're good or neutral you can get off scott free for being a perv. If you're Evil you're treated as STUPID and forced, without a follow up choice like what's shown for good or neutral to game over. That's not making choices that matter that's RAILROADING which goes completely against having an alignment system or "meaningful choices".
You totally missed the point, dude. If you want a chaotic gameplay, go EVIL, otherwise go neutral or even good, that probably suits you more. Evil people do stupid shit and get caught, that's life.

Anyway, i'm done talking about this with you, ge already talked too much about it.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
You totally missed the point, dude. If you want a chaotic gameplay, go EVIL, otherwise go neutral or even good, that probably suits you more. Evil people do stupid shit and get caught, that's life.
Oh god. Are you 14 ?
Is your depth of character writing really Evil = Stupid ?

Good people do stupid things all the time too.
Stupid isn't a morality, it's a lack of intelligence, wisdom, foresight and planning.

It's clear the point was missed but it wasn't me that missed it. Thank you for stating it for everyone else to see though. Now they know exactly how you plan on writing and handling the game. There's going to be 0 depth or meaningful choices with that overly simplisitc view of the world.

3.30 star(s) 34 Votes