Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Bah, would be so good, but internal view just ruins it for me.
I get what you are saying and for me personally I'm not a big fan of internal views but I'm not against them either, as long as they are *well done* so to say, I find a cock punching trough a gal's cervix and directly into her womb to be a turn on as long as it is well done.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Does anyone know how far the pregnancy will go in this game? I know it's not in now, but has the artist talked about his plans at all?

Reactions: Kyraga

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Please do your game your way, you can never please everyone.
You do realis that your comment boils down to "ignore all feedback". Yes you can't pleas everyone, and yes letting feedback dictate the game is destructive, but constructive criticism leads to a better game. He may no have been real polite with his comment but he also was not down right rude. I have seen way worse.

Also if you luck at the adult game industry as a whole you would notice internal views 90% of the time can be turned of and on. It is one of those things that really bother some people. Some like it and some really don't care. Often as it is a separate image drawn over the base the overhead is low although much harder once its been hard backed into the base image.

I often see the Please "do your game your way" and "we will support you no matter what" but ultimately you are trying to control the developer yourself.

Well, everyone has their thing I guess. I like it so I put it in my games.
But yeah, I'll probably put a "turn internal view on/off" option in my future games.
The developer already responded with what they were thinking about doing. Your comment after just reads don't make the change you just talked about making. "Please do your game your way" please don't do that.

If the developer did not want feedback they would not be on this site unless they were just looking for ego strokers to tell them how much they loved there game and everything is perfect. They would do like others and just release there game on patreon and such and just wait for the money to come in.

Positive reinforcement is important as everyone gets bummed down without it, but if all you have is your prospective your vision is limited.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Did you even searched for it, it was posted Feb 10
I don't remember when the 0.09 version was released (since it is now 0.10 nad the update time is not for 0.09), but looking at the quote in my last reply, estrada777's port was still in version 0.08 at that time. And the time I posted that question was on Jul 19th.
1658835233334.png

And looking at the last edited time of his post: Wednesday at 8:33 AM. I'd assume he updated it to version 0.09 on last Wednesday, which was Jul 20th.
1658835217175.png

I think he updated it after I posted that question.

Xardus

Sep 6, 2017
hey, I just started this game today because I liked Tamara, and after I named the characters it only keeps the MCs name but not the other ones. they are still Mary and Riley. any reason why?

edit: Hm okay I started a new game on "neutral" and in that he took the given names. maybe a bug with the "good" path? dunno

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 34 Votes