Joltman320

Jul 7, 2021

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Is it just me or does the naming of the two ladies you live with not work? Seems the relationship customizing works but I gave them custom names and it used the default names(Mary and Riley I guess are the default names) anyway.
I have the same problem, does anyone else have the same problem?

PN11

May 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for Dawn of Malice[v0.11][Whiteleaf Studio]Compressed

Download Android: PixelDrain WorkUpload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is anyone else having a problem with using gestures on this port? They don't seem to work when I try them.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Is anyone else having a problem with using gestures on this port? They don't seem to work when I try them.
Sorry was a mistake at my part. I shouldnt have added the gestures spoiler for this game.

Reactions: PN11

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
So it begins!

lol, so finally, 2 and a half years and 2,734 creampies with the girls screaming about impregnation later, all of a sudden 1660051177987.png appears, and now the game suddenly becomes about pregnancy, and can be searched with those tags...

Really odd that a game completely, totally and utterly devoted to impregnation fetish was not allowed to have the tag until this: 1660051192008.png appeared.

Site really needs to add an impregnation tag in addition to pregnancy. Screwing pregnant chicks, (pregnancy fetish), is a totally and completely different fetish from impregnation fetish... And don't even get me started on the Transformation tag.

Last edited:

johanes

May 14, 2017
quick question... Im currently Playing the game on my laptop and forgot to import my renpy folder so im starting fresh... im noticing that no matter if i chose to rename the other characters their default names stays the same. anyone else noticing this?

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Really odd that a game completely, totally and utterly devoted to impregnation fetish was not allowed to have the tag until this: View attachment 1974501 appeared.
It's mostly because unfinished games aren't supposed to use tags for future content, because then people searching for that content by the tags will be annoyed if they play through the game and don't see it.

But that's also why devs often put future tags in the Genre or Developer Notes sections of the initial post, so they can warn players in advance of what's coming (for good or ill) even if it's not in the game right now.

Site really needs to add an impregnation tag in addition to pregnancy. Screwing pregnant chicks, (pregnancy fetish), is a totally and completely different fetish from impregnation fetish... And don't even get me started on the Transformation tag.
Or a Breeding fetish tag.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.11
Size 72.5 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
quick question... Im currently Playing the game on my laptop and forgot to import my renpy folder so im starting fresh... im noticing that no matter if i chose to rename the other characters their default names stays the same. anyone else noticing this?
Yes, I somehow created this bug. It'll be fixed by the next update.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Yes, I somehow created this bug. It'll be fixed by the next update.
Thank you for your hard work and I just had the nasty mental image of the crotch spawns the MC fathers being born as some eldritch horror like in some 80's b-grade sf/horror movie with rape mutants.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
So naming the girls is pointless since they're gonna be called Mary and Riley regardless of your choice, seems like a bug someone would have caught by now.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
So naming the girls is pointless since they're gonna be called Mary and Riley regardless of your choice, seems like a bug someone would have caught by now.
The dev just stated on the last page that a fix will be in the next released version.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
The point I'm trying to make is since we have squid faced elder gods in this game, it would be very horrifying if the babies the MC fathers are born as some nightmarish monsters.
yeah that would be weird, this thought never even crossed my head
Please don't even talk about this again lmao

Reactions: hentai charley
3.30 star(s) 34 Votes