DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
Thread Updated: 2022-08-06
Well, now, when he "finish" 1st Project he can finaly return to his 2nd Project,
and i hope he noe more take more 1 Project time-by-time, cus seeing when Project not have update 4 moths is ugless....

Reactions: smjin
Dec 31, 2018
Is Ashley supposed to literally disappear from the game after helping you befriend Winter? Is that what being a simp nice guy gets you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
question for developer,
the game have lil bit horror theme n dystopian why there's no tag in there? :unsure: right think dystopian is bit much but the horror is really in there, so might im gonna play another time to clarify then if its true im gonna use the report button

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
question for developer,
the game have lil bit horror theme n dystopian why there's no tag in there? :unsure: right think dystopian is bit much but the horror is really in there, so might im gonna play another time to clarify then if its true im gonna use the report button
If your talking about the "moral alignment" choice then no there is not.
You got good, neutral and evil moral alignment for different ways to play this game.

I have not played is several updates now but the last time I played there was nothing about "horror" or "dystopian" in this VN.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
If your talking about the "moral alignment" choice then no there is not.
You got good, neutral and evil moral alignment for different ways to play this game.

I have not played is several updates now but the last time I played there was nothing about "horror" or "dystopian" in this VN.
it's along the lines of lovecraftian themes, in certain ways.

3.30 star(s) 34 Votes