• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Dawn of Marionette [v1.17] [AhrpuXR]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shiro00000

Apr 5, 2021
i cant hit the ''if you start from the begining, the data from the middle will be lost, is that 0k? YES - NO.... i cant hit the yes icon...

fishnman

Jan 16, 2022
ah another head banging simulator.
FYI - you can't play this game without internet connection. for synth voiceline matter I suppose.

Last edited:

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
Oculus quest 2 + quest link.

does not work.
I am constantly stuck at the very beginning, at the moment when the robot is lying on the bed, and then turns on and displays a repair message. The messages are not scrolled through further.
Also, the menu does not respond to the left controller.
Also, there is no reaction to the selection in the small menu.
use your headset to nod at the doll when it asks to register a user

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
I see there are voices file in the base game files . Is there a way to " choose " or they are just there . I don't see any options to change the android's voices so far ( the change voice option in the setting doesn't do anything )

Voyevoda

Aug 17, 2017
Seems like it's causing a error at the beginning, she gets stuck while reboot.
The file's only modification is the mosaic shader's configuration. Be aware that the game tracks gestures and your microphone for interacting with her. If you're stuck on the "are you my master", shake your mouse up and down to nod your head or actually say yes into your mic if you have one.

If game is updated, just move BepInEx folder + additional files to new game folder.
This way don't touch the original files.
Thanks, I'll add that to the post for those who want to go that route. I tried your files first but I kept getting problems, my mistake was not trying the bleeding edge build. That works successfully.

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
I really liked the idea. But I have a problem: when she asks if I am her master, I answer and an inscription appears above the android with what I said, but after that nothing happens. Is this because there is no chatGPT? Do I need to buy the game for it to work properly? If anything, chatGPT is not available in my country. Will this game allow you to bypass this VPN restriction?

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
Ngl the concept of this looks amazing. Mostly the GPT part, the voice recognition and the gesutres. Sad I can't experience this in VR but the experience could be great. Also does anybody know where I can get the one with GPT support?

Last edited:

iindeec

Aug 16, 2020
can someone please help? the game freezes on "repair" in the beginning
EDIT
Clear version from pixeldrain, no bepinex

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
can someone please help? the game freezes on "repair" in the beginning
EDIT
Clear version from pixeldrain, no bepinex
Make sure you're connected to the internet when you play and that your firewall isn't blocking any connections the game is trying to make. It looks like in order for the speech to work it has to phone home. Even after getting passed the first part if you boot the game up without a connection or your firewall blocks it she gets stuck welcoming you back and you can't even open her menu.

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
Chatgpt is blocked in my country, please tell me a working way to bypass the restriction so that the game works as it should

Voyevoda

Aug 17, 2017
Shame its censored.
Two easy ways to uncensor was posted. You're really not missing much though, it's pretty low quality.
Quickly uncensored it if someone's interested in the game. You need to play long enough to buy her a pussy so I'm not 100% that it works, but the penis is uncensored at least. (edit to add I played for a bit, it does in fact uncensor everything as noted by the attachment)

Pixeldrain
Drop in the data folder, replace. Modifies the "VRpixelated" associated shader.

For those who want the bepinex route, kumarin confirms below that his file works along with the bleeding edge IL2CPP build.
Download " BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.679+49775dc.zip " from
Download and follow kumarin's IL2CPP instructions for his plugin available here.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote