VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daywalkers [0.1.0 Prologue Chapter 1] [Dark Coven]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
plz set the mainfocus on Sins of her Father. ;-)
Hereby i support your support for this game. But do show your appreciation in the SohF forum if you please, this is for Daywalkers. However, 'Sins' is probably not the current focus.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Let's be honest, this one simply isn't going anywhere. Almost 3 years of vague promises that it isn't abandoned, it's being reworked, it's just "on hold", all sorts of reasons why nothing has been happening and now it's finally got the "Abandoned" tag. Is anyone really surprised at that? I was one of those who played the prologue back when it released and was really looking forward to seeing more. But that was back in January 2020, now we're in November 2022 and absolutely nothing has happened with this one. At this point I can finally accept that this is dead and it's just a matter of time until it's officially announced as abandoned! There's nothing here except a whole lot of disappointment! :(

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Let's be honest, this one simply isn't going anywhere. Almost 3 years of vague promises that it isn't abandoned, it's being reworked, it's just "on hold", all sorts of reasons why nothing has been happening and now it's finally got the "Abandoned" tag. Is anyone really surprised at that? I was one of those who played the prologue back when it released and was really looking forward to seeing more. But that was back in January 2020, now we're in November 2022 and absolutely nothing has happened with this one. At this point I can finally accept that this is dead and it's just a matter of time until it's officially announced as abandoned! There's nothing here except a whole lot of disappointment! :(
Nun Ya agreed to take over as soon as Djinn (nearly finished) and Dominion has more content we will start up Daywalkers again

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Nun Ya agreed to take over as soon as Djinn (nearly finished) and Dominion has more content we will start up Daywalkers again
Right, so maybe someone will get around to doing something with this sometime in the future, is that right? It's been over 3 years of nothing so far. I suppose if there had been at least some sort of actual development on this in the last 3 years then maybe folks would actually believe you, but after 3 years of nothing the only thing anyone is expecting from Daywalkers is just more nothing! :unsure:

I think pretty much everyone simply lost interest because nothing was happening, so if you really want to get attention back on Daywalkers again you're really going to have to do a whole lot more than just post about how the game will be started up again. For all anyone knows it could be another 3 years before you, Nun Ya, or whoever, actually finally gets around to starting up Daywalkers again! :eek:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Right, so maybe someone will get around to doing something with this sometime in the future, is that right? It's been over 3 years of nothing so far. I suppose if there had been at least some sort of actual development on this in the last 3 years then maybe folks would actually believe you, but after 3 years of nothing the only thing anyone is expecting from Daywalkers is just more nothing! :unsure:

I think pretty much everyone simply lost interest because nothing was happening, so if you really want to get attention back on Daywalkers again you're really going to have to do a whole lot more than just post about how the game will be started up again. For all anyone knows it could be another 3 years before you, Nun Ya, or whoever, actually finally gets around to starting up Daywalkers again! :eek:
I've posted updates about this on my Subscribestar if you wanted updates should of went there they are free posts

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
updates arent actual content man, atm this is vaporware and you're asking people to keep the faith after 3yrs of empty promises

Reactions: GrizzlyUK

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I've posted updates about this on my Subscribestar if you wanted updates should of went there they are free posts
Might want to try re-reading my comment! I clearly said " if there had been at least some sort of actual development" which means actual, real content, not merely messages posted on another website! 3+ YEARS of nothing except messages about how this isn't dead or forgotten about! How about doing more than just posting messages about how nothing is happening yet but you haven't forgotten about this one? :unsure:

When you released this prologue a whole lot of people felt that there was huge potential for a really good game, but you failed to deliver anything except 3+ years of disappointment. If you really want folks to believe that there's anything happening then you need to provide actual, real content, not just vague comments about how something might be happening sometime in the future! People have given up on expecting anything other than nothing, YOU need to do more than post messages to change that!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
A couple of polls is not a game update, and the last post about this game was saying it was on hold in Aug.2021 more than a year after the last update in July 2020.
Last time this was updated was over 32 months ago.

Reactions: GrizzlyUK

b3488c87

Jul 29, 2021
good start, I'm intrigued by the outcome of this story, I'll be following your work.
thx for work

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
Maybe the devs of this game could or should let ppl who liked the ideas in the story plot written in the OP (and who also know how to properly make a game like this) to create a remake of this game and continue according to the "lore/plot" written in the OP (until the devs will maybe really catch up where they left off with this game), otherwise i dont think it will be continued since it has been "on hold" for long... IMO the game has potential with the story ideas written in the OP, i'd hate to see this be left "hung out to dry", like many other games that had good story and graphics but were abandoned for whatever reasons...

Last edited:
Reactions: Gyz07
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes