VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daywalkers [0.1.0 Prologue Chapter 1] [Dark Coven]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
43 pictures for v 0.1.0, though the pictures are nice, they're not True Bond nice. I'll keep an eye out for this when it is no longer onhold.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm not abandoning it it's on hold I'm working on those games to earn money to continue daywalkers I need the money to pay my artist since I've started I've had to use my own money to pay him but it got to expensive
Uh huh?

Reactions: anon8525

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Excellent choice, sir!
reason I didn't at first was that I didn't know a lot of people enjoyed pregnancy this much I was going to have half in this one then the other half pregnant in the sequel but I changed it up a bit the sequel will have new girls instead the other girls will still have content but not as much

Reactions: Fzoner95

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
This must be his best game, and not all the others with crappy futa MC.
A pity if it's not continued.

• Angry
Reactions: JohnJG
Sep 11, 2018
This must be his best game, and not all the others with crappy futa MC.
A pity if it's not continued.
Those other ones are mostly Nun ya products. Not sure how much he is involved here but in the other ones he does the renders and some if not all of the code.

Most of Nun ya stuff gets resold as separate sets on A3d.

Jan 2, 2022
1 completed game, 1 abandoned game, 1 on hold game and one new game started in Dec 21 and a new game started in Jan 22, so who really knows what is really going on.
As Kermit79 said at the top of page 15:
"Mar 3, 2021
Keep waiting even to the end of the world."

'The End of the World' seems like a pretty accurate projected timeline. :oops: :eek::cry:

Reactions: Futa_Buddy
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes