VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daywalkers [0.1.0 Prologue Chapter 1] [Dark Coven]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
The Good : The Premise is good ,The Renders are good.
The Bad : For a near 7 month update wait it is awfully short ,I also found it to be incoherent an example as others have said who the fuck is Vicky or Vikkie one can only assume she is related to Alice

On a more serious note you have a patreon account running for this game as it stands i would not support you as a dev , You have given a bad 1st impression in my opinion. You could have the best game in the world but if 1st impressions are bad you are going to struggle to get people on board. I will explain Prologue give the mc some background ,Give the characters you are introducing some back ground introduce some story. Will he take revenge on his family,Revenge for what we don't actually know they were involved in his fathers death.Or is it revenge for something else ,Who knows which is another example of incoherent.

Please do not be disheartened by what i have said take it onboard and work on improving as i like the premise and it has the elements to be good .My challenge to you is prove what i have said is wrong. Good luck with the game

Reactions: Kermit79

dghunk

Jul 7, 2017
Damn, potential is there but it needs a better workflow on this updates, I guess the dude is learning and that is why its so slow, but at least quality is good

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It would have been nice to get a little more content of course just a shame it was as short as it was I think there is potential here the next update or two will make or break this one.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Here is missed tag "Shortest demo in history". Why so many "likes" for 10 sec content? Bots?
"likes" are not for game.

the likes are for the person who upload and made the OP post.

you dont "like" a game here, overwise you just put a review. You give a like to thank the person who make the post and the (most of time annonymous) person who shared the game.

This aint facebook or else XD, if someone like a game, you review (even if you not like it) and pledge for dev.

i think many people doesnt understand exactly how the "like" system work.... its similar to comment. If you like my comment, that doesnt mean you like what i m talking about, that mean you like what i m saying... two different things.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bernd L

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Then why you can see "likes" here - https://f95zone.to/latest/ ? Isn't it like rating too?
So better to call moderators to investigate this case. How hell the "game" with no-content can get so much attention.
again, depend of people and OP.

that's why some game with 300K view can have millions of like and some with 1M view can get a thousand like.

many people give a like to everygame uploaded, some give like to thanks uploaders or devs , and some give like because they like the game.

that's why its a complete mess.

anyway.. offtopic.

adj2010

Dec 26, 2018
It would have been nice to get a little more content of course just a shame it was as short as it was I think there is potential here the next update or two will make or break this one.
i 100% agree, the next update has a lot it needs to do to make up for releasing a 10 second game and not even putting Demo or Proof of Concept anywhere

Reactions: Mormont

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
not feeling anything for that game because its seems to start a new hype of scamming , its not the only game in the past 3 months popping up with 147 MB size as a "demo" ....

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
again, depend of people and OP.

that's why some game with 300K view can have millions of like and some with 1M view can get a thousand like.

many people give a like to everygame uploaded, some give like to thanks uploaders or devs , and some give like because they like the game.

that's why its a complete mess.

anyway.. offtopic.
its not depending on anything other than a nice bot ....

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
A female mc option would be nice

sorry guys a little update just spoke with my artist and unfortunately the prologue story can't be finished by next week so we will be releasing half of it next week we are also making some extra stuff for you guys to say sorry and thank you for being patient
If you need a writer--let me know. Not looking for pay, just credit.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
"Daywalkers is about a 20-year-old guy who discovers he's a vampire from a letter his father left him. His mom and sister have been really mean to him since his father's murder. Will he take revenge on his family or will he give them the love they need? Play the game to find out."

Wouldn't it be more logical if MC was trying to revenge his father, instead of revenge on a dumb family?

I
mean, apparently his fathers' life wasn't worth his mother and sis shenanigans... LOL

Yeah.. who cares about the father anyway XD
I would add a division in the gene pool that'd bring massive tension and a classic who'd done it. Half descendants from vampires, the other from vampire hunters (spelled long ago by witches/whatever). And it'd be even better if someone within the family was the reason he was murdered. But that's just my take on it. The original idea is not enticing. The concept of vampires and murders, however, is.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I would add a division in the gene pool that'd bring massive tension and a classic who'd done it. Half descendants from vampires, the other from vampire hunters (spelled long ago by witches/whatever). And it'd be even better if someone within the family was the reason he was murdered. But that's just my take on it. The original idea is not enticing. The concept of vampires and murders, however, is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that's basically the idea behind my post. It seems to be an important point, but apparently the dev didnt went that way.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes