VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daywalkers [0.1.0 Prologue Chapter 1] [Dark Coven]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Hey i was wondering if the game is still going, that said i hope that the developer and his team are doing well

Last Patreon post

Might be on Hold

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey i was wondering if the game is still going, that said i hope that the developer and his team are doing well
Last Patreon post

Might be on Hold
Only Dark Coven can answer that.

Dev was on here today.
"""Last seen Today at 2:55 AM"""

What is going to happen to your game, is it abandoned or on hold.
https://f95zone.to/members/dark-coven.34913/follow

I will report the game as abandoned and dev can talk to staff or not.

The more updates a game gets the more interest there is, no update no interest.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
it isn't on hold or abandoned the problem is my artist is having a hard time cause of the virus he hasn't been able to work on the art he has to take care of his family I'll let you all know soon and about patreon I'm not really going to post on there until the page is finished and when the game is officially out

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 506612

Overview:
Daywalkers is about a 20 year old guy who discovers he's a vampire from a letter his father left him. His mom and sister have been really mean to him since his father's murder. Will he take revenge on his family or will he give them the love they need? Play the game to find out.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-01
Release Date: 2020-01-01
Developer: Dark Coven - -
Censored: No
Version: Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
This is only a little bit of the first version reason I'm uploading it now is because I'm after some opinions I am reworking the dialogue also there is incest in the game already when the full first version comes out you will need the patch which I'll upload then
Thanks to the66 for the android version

View attachment 503011 View attachment 503008 View attachment 503010 View attachment 503012 View attachment 503013
The game seems to be interesting, with interesting characters.
But how we can trust a Dev that in 6 months make a game to 2 minutes (80.91 MB) of duration ?
It will be very difficult for him to have a Patreon's

Reactions: Kermit79

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"" Daywalkers is about a 20 year old guy who discovers he's a vampire from a letter his father left him. His mom and sister have been really mean to him since his father's murder. Will he take revenge on his family or will he give them the love they need? Play the game to find out. ""

wouldnt it be more logic if MC was trying to revenge his father , instead of revenge on a dumb family ?

i mean.. apparently his father life wasnt worth his mother and sis shenanigans.. LOL

yeah.. who care about the father anyway XD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kermit79 and Grelk

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Am I missing something, but is there not a single choice (in the 10 years ago, or modern tale)? You don't learn anything that is in the description of the game? Just making sure I got the right version as this sounds intriguing, but fairly sparse at the moment (even for a demo).

D

Deleted member 2482011

So the new update features 20 seconds of breakfast when starting from new, then a hard jump to the main menu with no "Thank you for playing" or other explanation? And this isn't the first release???

Reactions: Kermit79

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I like the "10 years earlier" part. But who is Vicki (sometimes called Vicky)? An au pair girl? A simple line explaining that would have been great.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I liked almost everything about this new project except how short it is, it's a prologue so we can't judge it yet, fill it with a decent amount of content and you may have something great.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
he well if you wanna have supporters you have to give the community around aduld games more than a 142mb first update that contains just 2 minutes of the main story if you read the dialogues that is,and a half of a prologue.

so we know now who is the father and the mother and the sister, but surprisingly someone who is called Vicky walks in the kitchen and everybody asks himself : who is that girl?? what is she?? how is she related to that family ect... ect...
and the prologue should start before the main game and not as an extra you know??

so pick up the pace a lot if you wanna have supporters :)

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes