VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daywalkers [0.1.0 Prologue Chapter 1] [Dark Coven]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'll be honest, while the art looks nice and the general game concept seems promising... This seems more a proof of concept then beta, There is nothing beyond putting your name in that is any kind of interaction.

That said, I look forward to seeing more content. Hopefully this is a good start to go from.

Oh, and before I forget. I recomend changing the "Click to continue" to be anywhere on the screen rather than on the "click to continue". I actually thought the game was broken for a bit there cause it wouldn't progress.
we will work on that thanks for letting me know

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
we are working on something to make up for the delay hope you guys like it sorry again for the delay cause it's my first project i need to pay with my own money which is hard to save up for i have no job

Jeishii

Apr 16, 2018
So far so good I feel you did an amazing job and I look forward to seeing where this game will lead to. Just don't get everyone super into it then just abandon it it.

hypnofan22

Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone know when will the update be?
I'm really excited about this game and i can't wait to see how the story will develop.

Dec 7, 2019
All the models (mom, sis, MC, and the rooms in their house) all look great and seem new. I don't remember seeing any of them in other VNs so kudos to the Dev for that. I dig the photorealistic style - Emily (Mom) especially looks like a real person. Music over the home screen rocks and fits the vampy vibe nicely.

The only critiques I have so far would be ones that tend to be the same for almost ALL VNs. The height and body type for the MC don't match his mother and sister - they appear tall and built, he appears short (for an adult male) and slender. The women seem far more powerfully built all over except for maybe in the shoulders. Also, while the models all look nice individually, when set together, I don't see familial resemblance. This will benefit the non-taboo version but it requires some suspension of disbelief for the taboo version. That said, I would still vote to keep the models in their current form rather than getting potentially less appealing models for the sake of incest pervs like myself. Beauties who look nothing alike are always better to watch than mutants who look exactly alike.

As far as future content, I'm hoping for MILFs like Mom - aunt(s), friends of Mom, moms of friends, teachers, bosses, etc. My preference is for fuller figures, whether plump, muscular, or classically curvy, and I'm also hoping for anal sex as an option for all the ladies, as well. Any story involving vampires suggests to me a harem ending, either through enhanced animal magentism / preternatural charm and beauty (like a "romantic" harem) or through mental domination (like a dom with several submissives).

Keep it coming!

Reactions: Pippone

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
All the models (mom, sis, MC, and the rooms in their house) all look great and seem new. I don't remember seeing any of them in other VNs so kudos to the Dev for that. I dig the photorealistic style - Emily (Mom) especially looks like a real person. Music over the home screen rocks and fits the vampy vibe nicely.

The only critiques I have so far would be ones that tend to be the same for almost ALL VNs. The height and body type for the MC don't match his mother and sister - they appear tall and built, he appears short (for an adult male) and slender. The women seem far more powerfully built all over except for maybe in the shoulders. Also, while the models all look nice individually, when set together, I don't see familial resemblance. This will benefit the non-taboo version but it requires some suspension of disbelief for the taboo version. That said, I would still vote to keep the models in their current form rather than getting potentially less appealing models for the sake of incest pervs like myself. Beauties who look nothing alike are always better to watch than mutants who look exactly alike.

As far as future content, I'm hoping for MILFs like Mom - aunt(s), friends of Mom, moms of friends, teachers, bosses, etc. My preference is for fuller figures, whether plump, muscular, or classically curvy, and I'm also hoping for anal sex as an option for all the ladies, as well. Any story involving vampires suggests to me a harem ending, either through enhanced animal magentism / preternatural charm and beauty (like a "romantic" harem) or through mental domination (like a dom with several submissives).

Keep it coming!
thanks for that i'll be having anal for all the girls but some won't really enjoy it i want to have all the girls having their own preferences for sex some will love vaginal, anal, bdsm, rough and so on i don't want every girl being the same

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
just thought i'd post some screenshots to let you guys know we are still working on the game this is a prequel called Daywalkers 10 Years Earlier it'll explain what happened to the mcs father originally it was going to be a comic but people said they'd rather it to be a game so that's what we are doing now it'll be bundled into the original game so you won't need to download 2 games to get the full story 10YearEarlier_03[4700].png 10YearEarlier_04[4704].png 10YearEarlier_06[4706].png 10YearEarlier_08[4708].png

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Played the Demo a few Minutes ago.

The Renders look pretty good.

BUT the Writing... It's not super bad, but i would say it could need a Proofreader.
Espescialy the long Text from "Mom". Missing Punctuation.

hypnofan22

Feb 26, 2018
Hey i was wondering if the game is still going, that said i hope that the developer and his team are doing well

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes