2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Great renderers and models!
probably better than the ones from Treasure of nadia

what opinions are you after?
i will wait until you post the complete first version ;)

Edit:
just by looking at the "mom" pic i can give you an opinion right away
make her hips wider and ass bigger :)
the sister is already sexy enough but any mom needs to be thick as hell ;)

ohh and one thing i miss from other games is that the girls gain or loose weight as the game progress.
i think the mom needs some cookies and after that add a few pounds around her hips ;)
wow thanks so much that means alot zin worked very hard on these

Reactions: Zincau

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Better, but if you put present and future tags on different lines you won't need to keep repeating yourself.
Besides, right now you don't really have the incest, mind control and super powers.

While you're on this, see if you can change the cover picture. That is the first thing people see, and having a plain background there isn't doing anything to pull viewers in.
Yeah that would be a nice change. As much as I enjoyed Metal Gear Solid on PS1 recreating the cover for this was kind of an odd choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
don't worry guys we are working on a better one we should have it finished in a couple of days

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey guys mega took down my account for no reason and stole my money so the mega links are temporarily unavailable I'll make a new account and reupload them sorry about this

Devka

May 8, 2017
hey guys mega took down my account for no reason and stole my money so the mega links are temporarily unavailable I'll make a new account and reupload them sorry about this
That's unfortunate. My mega account is full of copyrighted H-games that i've posted links to on a couple of sites. I've had 3 dmca takedown notices without having my account taken down. Just had to unlink the offending games. Hopefully you can get it sorted out.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
That's unfortunate. My mega account is full of copyrighted H-games that i've posted links to on a couple of sites. I've had 3 dmca takedown notices without having my account taken down. Just had to unlink the offending games. Hopefully you can get it sorted out.
i hope so i'm replacing the links now

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
This one definitely has me intrigued on tags. Probably keep an eye on it a few more versions, see what people think once it's more than a short demo and see if they go from 'future' to actually in the game.

Jun 11, 2018
hey what game is that with 4 women pictured on the first op page and excuse me for asking that question here but i am new to this asking stuff

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey what game is that with 4 women pictured on the first op page and excuse me for asking that question here but i am new to this asking stuff
those were more characters that aren't in the game yet I accidentally uploaded preview images so I delete those and kept Vicki there

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
To the last point; as a rule, I agree with you. However, this Dev specifically requested input.. and who am I to deny them?
As for the rest, I won’t oblige you with a response beyond this.. that’s like saying not all automobiles are trucks, but all trucks are automobiles..
I just had the impression you were a bit passive aggressive there. Maybe got that wrong. Anyway I see, so you agree also non betas can enjoy femdom. That's all I wanted to say. :)

Btw my personal experience is that most betas are into maledom. If you are not in charge or even dominated in your public life my guess is that you probably don't like to continue that in the bedroom too. ;)

Reactions: bulifun

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I just had the impression you were a bit passive aggressive there. Maybe got that wrong. Anyway I see, so you agree also non betas can enjoy femdom. That's all I wanted to say. :)

Btw my personal experience is that most betas are into maledom. If you are not in charge or even dominated in your public life my guess is that you probably don't like to continue that in the bedroom too. ;)
Well to be fair, I’m not too passive with my aggression I’m just an old grizzly caveman that doesn’t believe in political correctness.. but to be fair, short answer, yes I do agree with what you said that non-Betas can be in to Femdom.. I subscribe to an increasingly unpopular opinion that no sane man with a pair of testicles would ever allow himself to willingly be dominated by a woman and yes, I know ahead of time just by saying that I’ve marked myself, so if I must fall on my sword to remind the world of this so be it..

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well to be fair, I’m not too passive with my aggression I’m just an old grizzly caveman that doesn’t believe in political correctness.. but to be fair, short answer, yes I do agree with what you said that non-Betas can be in to Femdom.. I subscribe to an increasingly unpopular opinion that no sane man with a pair of testicles would ever allow himself to willingly be dominated by a woman and yes, I know ahead of time just by saying that I’ve marked myself, so if I must fall on my sword to remind the world of this so be it..
oh sorry you are mistaken he won't be dominated by the girls he has to look after them his father told him to after he left them and got killed so he puts up with them but soon he dominates them well mainly Chloe the scenes with Emily will be out of love

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Looks interesting, but please use some punctuation! Trying to read a block of text without any punctuation isn't easy, some people even have to read that block of text two or three times to try and understand what they're reading. When used correctly punctuation can actually enhance what's been written, whether it's a forum post or a story, punctuation can improve dialogue and, obviously, just makes reading so much easier. Lack of punctuation can also put some people off because they don't want to waste their time trying to understand what they're reading!

Last edited:

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
oh sorry you are mistaken he won't be dominated by the girls he has to look after them his father told him to after he left them and got killed so he puts up with them but soon he dominates them well mainly Chloe the scenes with Emily will be out of love
Well now that does bring a smile to my face..

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
ok it seems mega has terminated this account already i'll have to make another one sorry guys the mega links are down again

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes