VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daywalkers [0.1.0 Prologue Chapter 1] [Dark Coven]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
thanks sonico I appreciate it I should have wrote demo instead of beta I was in a bit of a rush to make it cause for me it was new years yesterday

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
sorry guys someone removed a lot of the tags without letting me know so sorry if some of you had trouble finding the page I added some back in so it should be fixed soon

• Angry
Reactions: Kyraga

Devka

May 8, 2017
Tags were removed due to them being against the rules.
Tag Rules
2. Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.

Reactions: Kyraga and ontach

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Tags were removed due to them being against the rules.
Tag Rules
2. Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.
(y) IMHO there should be two sets of tags - one current and one future/ proposed/ planned.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Another generic mother with huge breasts older sister who is a bitch another toupee wearing MC I really wish they would bury that ugly ass hair model in the deepest pit. Right away MC's like these sluts will be mine dur dur. I'll probably pass on this one as the fucker looks like he's going to be nothing then a pathetic failed excuse little shit stain.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I think a lot of Dev's underestimate first impressions which IMO are the most important part of the game next to the games completion itself. So whenever i play a game and it takes me less time to finish it than it did downloading it it just leaves a bad taste with me and i understand that the game was this short by intention since it's a beta/demo to get peoples opinions on it, but there isn't much to form an opinion on.

People should follow the formula that new IP's from unknown developers like Come Inside or Estate Dominate have done, the first impressions on those games were great and from that alone the games got almost 1k dollars in patreons from the first releases.

It's a shame the game has stuff that interest me a lot that are rare like femdom and vampires but as it stands i will probably forget about the game in the sea of countless other games that pop up on a daily basis nowadays. Good luck to the dev i hope everything pans out.

Lillyae

May 4, 2017
Dialog box takes way to much space and is very unpractical with its shapes. Even without that text is 2 high.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Another generic mother with huge breasts older sister who is a bitch another toupee wearing MC I really wish they would bury that ugly ass hair model in the deepest pit. Right away MC's like these sluts will be mine dur dur. I'll probably pass on this one as the fucker looks like he's going to be nothing then a pathetic failed excuse little shit stain.
Chloe his sister is 2 years younger then mc later on you will realize his hair fits his character and I do agree with that sluts part I am changing it a little to fix that someone was nice enough to help me with my writing thanks for the input mc will get better during the story i can't say how cause that'll spoil the game

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 503016

Overview:
Daywalkers is about a 20 year old guy who discovers he's a vampire from a letter his father left him. His mom and sister have been really mean to him since his father's murder. Will he take revenge on his family or will he give them the love they need? Play the game to find out.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-01
Release Date: 2020-01-01
Developer: Dark Coven - -
Censored: No
Version: Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
This is only a little bit of the first version reason I'm uploading it now is because I'm after some opinions I am reworking the dialogue also there is incest in the game already when the full first version comes out you will need the patch which I'll upload then
Thanks to the66 for the android version

View attachment 503011 View attachment 503008 View attachment 503010 View attachment 503012 View attachment 503013

Seems like an interesting game
But I prefer to wait for the update
Because here many DEV (??) make the demo version
And then it takes 6 months or 1 year to update (5 minutes of play)
If it's worth I sign up for Patreon as I already am
"the twist" "adventures of willy" "midlife crisis" and 6 more games
Most other games I canceled the credit card for example "corruption" "milfy city" and more others
because I do not accept to take 6 months or more to do
one update (Milfy city and corruption almost 2 years)
Good luck to the game

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Seems like an interesting game
But I prefer to wait for the update
Because here many DEV (??) make the demo version
And then it takes 6 months or 1 year to update (5 minutes of play)
If it's worth I sign up for Patreon as I already am
"the twist" "adventures of willy" "midlife crisis" and 6 more games
Most other games I canceled the credit card for example "corruption" "milfy city" and more others
because I do not accept to take 6 months or more to do
one update (Milfy city and corruption almost 2 years)
Good luck to the game
don't worry we will try to do an update every month it will not take that long if there is a delay i'll let my supporters know then i'll add in something extra to make up for it

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I haven't played it yet, but I can already give you feedback.. If you're going to have Female Dom in the game you would be well served to give us the option of breaking her/them.. I would think there are still quite a few non-beta men left in this world that won't enjoy Femdom..
You don't have to be beta to enjoy femdom. Why do you think professional dominatrices make so much money? Surely not because their clients are all beta males in real life...
Besides my advice to devs is to do what they are into themselves and then see what audience they attract. No point in listening to random people's likes and dislikes before.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
i changed the genres how does it look now
Better, but if you put present and future tags on different lines you won't need to keep repeating yourself.
Besides, right now you don't really have the incest, mind control and super powers.

While you're on this, see if you can change the cover picture. That is the first thing people see, and having a plain background there isn't doing anything to pull viewers in.

Devka

May 8, 2017
Better, but if you put present and future tags on different lines you won't need to keep repeating yourself.
Besides, right now you don't really have the incest, mind control and super powers.

While you're on this, see if you can change the cover picture. That is the first thing people see, and having a plain background there isn't doing anything to pull viewers in.
Yeah that would be a nice change. As much as I enjoyed Metal Gear Solid on PS1 recreating the cover for this was kind of an odd choice.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
You don't have to be beta to enjoy femdom. Why do you think professional dominatrices make so much money? Surely not because their clients are all beta males in real life...
Besides my advice to devs is to do what they are into themselves and then see what audience they attract. No point in listening to random people's likes and dislikes before.
To the last point; as a rule, I agree with you. However, this Dev specifically requested input.. and who am I to deny them?
As for the rest, I won’t oblige you with a response beyond this.. that’s like saying not all automobiles are trucks, but all trucks are automobiles..

Reactions: Kyraga

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Great renderers and models!
probably better than the ones from Treasure of nadia

what opinions are you after?
i will wait until you post the complete first version ;)

Edit:
just by looking at the "mom" pic i can give you an opinion right away
make her hips wider and ass bigger :)
the sister is already sexy enough but any mom needs to be thick as hell ;)

ohh and one thing i miss from other games is that the girls gain or loose weight as the game progress.
i think the mom needs some cookies and after that add a few pounds around her hips ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: blargballs

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Great renderers and models!
probably better than the ones from Treasure of nadia

what opinions are you after?
i will wait until you post the complete first version ;)

Edit:
just by looking at the "mom" pic i can give you an opinion right away
make her hips wider and ass bigger :)
the sister is already sexy enough but any mom needs to be thick as hell ;)

ohh and one thing i miss from other games is that the girls gain or loose weight as the game progress.
i think the mom needs some cookies and after that add a few pounds around her hips ;)
I believe you’re looking for maybe Plump City or My Secret Fever.. they got whatcha need..

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes