VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daywalkers [0.1.0 Prologue Chapter 1] [Dark Coven]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
i mean theres not really much of an opinion i can give u as there really isn't anything there i the only thing i can say is the MC looks good and the mum matches the part but the sister looks kind of meh

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I don't like female models on screenshots. They are fat with big asses and big breasts, their body shape is disproportionate.
Not extreme, but very close to needing the big tits and big ass tags. IMHO the sis could have been just as bitchy without having to be a member of the school wrestling team. Maybe the devs could consider making them a little slimmer - currently they are like watching an SD 4:3 video stretched to fit an HD 16:9 screen.

Anyway, 22 renders, 2 upskirts (1 with panties, 1 without), but no big turn-offs, no crashes, no navigation/ progression snafus... thumbs-up from me.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just from the screen shots alone there is "Big Tits" and "Voyeurism", tags added.

Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
Played it heres my review.

Great Renders! Like wow, one of the best ways for a fame to stick out from the rest are great renders! Im not talkinf juat about the women, the backgrounds are so full of live too!

Great plot, im a sucker for all things vampire, and by the sound of it, maybe revenge is gonna play a part in the game.

Now the cons.

The grammer and english arent that great. I mean its readable, but it could be better.

The Chars personalitys are a bit plastic. First the mc is calling his family sluts and shit, i dont mind that, but it seems weird that the mc is calling their family sluts so fast. Try to develop other chars first before calling them sluts.

Sister personality needs a bit fine tuning too. She seems... plastic.. i cant pinpoint why she seems like plastic, but something about her made me feel like shes really bland.

Mother render is top notch, but het inner dialouge could be better. She sounds like shes im a drama movie "My heart breaks."

Last edited:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Well i don't really have problems with the female models so far, they look like actual living people (well maybe except the mom's big tits :)) and from what i have seen i like the mom's face model.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I just hope the mind control is done interestingly. I can't stand the "wave a wand a bam she's slut" shit because its ao bloody lazy. That and folklore says that vampires can hypnotise people which different from MC.

Reactions: Tinuss

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm realy curious about this game new updates and story. But I have just one question. He will make sex scenes animated? Or just pictured scenes? Anyone know?

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
The models are good i got some same type of girls in the family.. i think you need to change the text box its pretty big and not alot of text. The sister yea on first sight she looks like a spoiled brat. And the mother yea she knows its wrong but still yells at him. but for what reason? the only reason i can think of is because the dead of his father but how did he get killed? i hope we get answers for that next update. And last you gonna dominated your family with lust of something else? make them dependable?

And a quick question what is the timeframe for you updates?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So, another rando throwing his opinions on this thing:

- Wake up, meet & peek on sister, meet & peek on mom, end. Right now that's not even a demo or intro, as what we know from this game is based the OP summary and tags, not the file per se. Getting more of that summary into the actual intro is a must, imho.

- The designs are fine overall. A somewhat more petite physique and less angular face might go better with the "schoolgirl/younger sister" look you're going for, but that is a matter of opinion and i admit subjective.

- The abrasiveness in the dialogues felt gratuitous, specially for the mom and to be honest, lampshading it (to maybe somewhat justify/humanize her in the future) doesn't help with just making it roll. Being blunt (and somewhat rude), kind of cliche of some lazy writing that frequently pops in incest games. Also, let's be honest here, they are abrasive to "justify" the MC's future manipulation/mistreatment of them more than anything, no? :sneaky:

Personally, i would twist things a bit - no, they are not his real family, just a legal guardian exploiting his situation for money and a free house servant, explains their atittude with no need for convoluted excuses and the situation would make the discovery of his powers and messing with them that much sweeter. Real incest can come up later, by leaving the matter of his true family open and to be explored/made up in the future - as far as the MC has known, it was always just him and dad.

- People have already done a bunch of references to South Park's "Ginger Kids" episode (that i did not know before reading this thread), but ironically greek/slavic folklore about redheads being people fated to turn into vampires is an actual thing. Thought it would be fun to point this out. ;)

If his dad was/is a vampire (is he really dead or in hiding?) why a letter and not some more dramatic reveal, like weird dreams/nightmares awakening his powers, being visited by a servant/familiar pet from dad, coming across a hunter or some other supernatural being? Possibilities are many.

Just my ramblings of the moment, hope it's more helpful than "you have to sit down and rethink everything" or somesuch. Good luck.

PS: Only now came across the "scenes list txt" that seems to give a summary of what you have already set up. Will read that file and further comment/review later.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2018
Since when releasing pre-demos/teasers (yeah, we actually have to live up to the hype of playing the "real" demo one day) has become a trending now? Why even bother with random assets if there is little to no context of presenting your creation? This is literally just a random ass asset flipping on top of the dev having sufficiently courageous balls to even charge a patreon for this crap...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm willing to give the models of this one a chance was far too short but it seems Sister has a boyfriend not on my watch :p will certainly get a better idea with this one when there is a little more content added.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
we are working on sister the mom is fully finished I'm not changing her cause I have a good story layed out for her which fits with how her body looks thanks for all your opinions I'll never abandon this game I will have characters of all body type Sarah mcs aunt and Emily's sister is into fitness so her body will look abit muscular it won't just be a game with just girls with big tits and asses I'm trying to appeal to a lot of people's tastes in girls

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
we are working on sister the mom is fully finished I'm not changing her cause I have a good story layed out for her which fits with how her body looks thanks for all your opinions I'll never abandon this game I will have characters of all body type Sarah mcs aunt and Emily's sister is into fitness so her body will look abit muscular it won't just be a game with just girls with big tits and asses I'm trying to appeal to a lot of people's tastes in girls
I'll be following this game closely. Piqued my interest with a Vampire game that isn't entirely shitty.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Since when releasing pre-demos/teasers (yeah, we actually have to live up to the hype of playing the "real" demo one day) has become a trending now? Why even bother with random assets if there is little to no context of presenting your creation? This is literally just a random ass asset flipping on top of the dev having sufficiently courageous balls to even charge a patreon for this crap...
Because the dev was pretty much asking for input, no more, no less, in the OP? You could just ignore and move on, you know. Posting about your irritation in this thread will do the opposite of making it disappear....

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes