May 16, 2017
Beta release?
Pros:
Decent renders
Tags

Cons:
Writing seems to be all over the place
Backstory amounts to a small paragraph on a blank screen
Backstory will be released later in a comicbook format instead of in the game where it belongs
Again Tags: The only tags listed that are in the game are 3DCG, Male Protag, Milf and the missing voyeurism tag
Not enough here to really make an informed decision on what the game will be

I wouldn't even call this a proof of concept at this stage tbh.

*Beta release*

*Small paragraph story explanation on blank screen

*MC wakes up

*MC gets dressed

*MC steps out of bedroom

*MC meets chubby bitchy sister in hallway who tries to blackmail MC into cleaning her bedroom

*MC peeps on sister mopping her bedroom floor

*MC goes to the kitchen

*MC's mom yells at him for no reason(Goes from happy to see MC to bitch-fit in the blink of an eye for no reason)

*MC peeps on mom who is suddenly bent over for some unknown reason

*MC suddenly mentally calls mom a slut and says that mom and sister will be his out of nowhere

*End

That amounts to at most 10min of the MC's morning. Could have just as easily been MC wakes up, gets dressed, goes and takes a piss, washes face, brushes teeth, the end. Same amount of time in the MC's morning.

Isn't there a rule about tags? Something about the only tags allowed to be listed are the ones that are actually in the game at the time of release. While putting future tags in the OP under say a spoiler.
it'll be alittle weird having that in this game aswell and would make it more bigger then it needs to be i'm thinking it'll be a short game instead it would make things easier also i am working on all the other stuff will hopefully fix everything for the release

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i like the sister and she has a big ass thats enought for me to become patron
I would love for you to be a patron but the page isn't fully finished yet I still need some images for it you can be a patron if you want I'll really appreciate it just saying the page isn't finished yet

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Okay, I was bored and figured I would play this little snippet of a prologue which I don't normally do but considering the developer was asking for opinions. I figure I would offer mine.

It seems from the very beginning the protagonist, finding out about his abilities, plans to take revenge among his family for treating him badly is at the forefront of his actions. With me being a romantic I personally am really looking forward to the choice that the person playing the game can choose a divergent personality, during the protagonist bid for revenge, that he actually gets to know his family and why they treat him that way. Ultimately falls in love with them because of knowing who they really are and begins to respect them.

• Angry
Reactions: AwakenMyLove

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Writing needs work, Why do New Dev's always leave out the backstory?, Not enough here to really make decision, You need to do something about that big ass dialogue-box, that thing need to be smaller or it has to be GONE!!......take's up half the damn screen other then that the game looks alright an looks interesting with what you have tagged on the game.

Last edited:

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Promising start - will keep a look out for updates.
One small criticism I will make is that the dialogue-box is far too large and intrusive - a smaller, less-intrusive, one would be much better.

Reactions: SandmansMisery

Devka

May 8, 2017
it'll be alittle weird having that in this game aswell and would make it more bigger then it needs to be i'm thinking it'll be a short game instead it would make things easier also i am working on all the other stuff will hopefully fix everything for the release
Regardless of whether or not that is included in the game there really needs to be more to the in-game backstory than what you have done. A small paragraph that doesn't really explain anything doesn't work. Don't take this the wrong way but its like a broke dick Star Wars opening. You would be better off going with a shortish rendered dream sequence from the MC's perspective as to what happened leading up to where things are. MC is a vampire? Was he bitten? Was he born a vampire aka Dhampir? Where is the MC's father/what was the MC told about what happened to his father? etc..

Bertthc

Mar 7, 2018
Models look nice.. but it is to early to tell if I like the game. I'll give it a try once you have a full demo or early version with more content out.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
in evaluating my patreon support list and i added you (y) look like im nr.2 :cool:

Goodluck mate

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
thank you all guys and yes we are changing the dialogue box i'm wanting to add maybe a black text box with blood what do you think

slimlayzie

May 22, 2018
the full first release will be alot longer i uploaded it now to see what people think of the game i am reworking the dialogue so the full release will be alot better then this one thank you to all the people who tried the game the mom Emily will be a really interesting character as you will see in later releases here are previews of the other characters also about the question how can mc impregnate people he is only part vampire his mom is a human anyway from left to right the first character is mcs aunt Sarah image 2 and 3 are his cousins Hannah and Olivia they are twins and the last image is his friend Vicki she will have alot of great scenes later on
View attachment 503086 View attachment 503084 View attachment 503085 View attachment 503087
Some good looking models, is Vicki a vamp to? Those eyes don't look human.

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
ok i understand that this is little bit of the game,but do you understand what really word prologue means? Do you know that prologue is used to give players extra information that advances the plot and Developers use it for Giving background information about the story but I didn't see it in your game but for short gameplay I understand that mc family is trash:D game will be really good in the future but my advice to you is if you want to give us "Prologue" give proper one and people can provide proper opinions it's just a advice don't take it personally good luck with the game

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
love the models, story seems intresting, want to put bitches in their place already (unless story convinces me otherwise).
all by all seems good, hope next update will give some more development from characters (storytelling, past,present) + choices to use powers :D

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
love the models, story seems intresting, want to put bitches in their place already (unless story convinces me otherwise).
all by all seems good, hope next update will give some more development from characters (storytelling, past,present) + choices to use powers :D
I've only just started coding so there will be no choices for now I will be going back and redoing a few things like animating sex scenes

soleroth

Jun 9, 2017
nice renders, like the models, not enough information on story yet to comment on that. but that text box needs to be smaller

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes