VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daywalkers [0.1.0 Prologue Chapter 1] [Dark Coven]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
looks good I look forward to playing more of this at the moment I don't have enough of the game and story to give any better constructive commentary other than keep up the good work and should anything come to mind I will comment again

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Is writing as confusing as the description text? The whole thing is in a single sentence but it actually contains four. It was very challenging to understand without any punctuation. I just hate the lost time when it takes a minute to figure out what less three lines of text say instead of 10 seconds with punctuation.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Not felling it, to generic for my taste.

Even though incest and pregnancy is my main fetishes I am just not felling anything here.
a min game play so far but dont seem bad got a song at the start dont give much about backstory other then mom dont know why she alway yell at mc and it make her sad but base off the story i guest brainwash or when the father dead she see him as she seee then father and him being gone make her mad even when she know it not him but herself she mad at

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the full first release will be alot longer i uploaded it now to see what people think of the game i am reworking the dialogue so the full release will be alot better then this one thank you to all the people who tried the game the mom Emily will be a really interesting character as you will see in later releases here are previews of the other characters also about the question how can mc impregnate people he is only part vampire his mom is a human this is Vicki mcs friend
Vicki-Playcard[1724].png

Last edited:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Is writing as confusing as the description text? The whole thing is in a single sentence but it actually contains four. It was very challenging to understand without any punctuation. I just hate the lost time when it takes a minute to figure out what less three lines of text say instead of 10 seconds with punctuation.
so far that the story the father dead and was a vampire a daywalker and him son is too but i guest the father was kill by other vampire or a hunter not clue but him family him have is not nice to him the sister is a work and the mom dont understand why she mean to him and wish that she nicer to him but losing her men cost a hole or she was brainwash we seen her thought and she dont know why i guest it one of there two possible if that world have vampire then mind control not that far off but then again many story say only the head vampire can control other who have weak mind or thought but so far mind control tag not there so the dead of her men what hurting her but the game story dont give much info and i know tag can change i believe there a ver to get people wanting to play more him say later ver need patch for incest so likely him going put this game on the money site where fan can help dev with money so update can come faster that mean thestory not set in stone and this game maybe will be abandoned if dev cant keep up with bill but i hope that dont happen even so it a small game so far it look like it will be great

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
the full first release will be alot longer i uploaded it now to see what people think of the game i am reworking the dialogue so the full release will be alot better then this one thank you to all the people who tried the game the mom Emily will be a really interesting character as you will see in later releases here are previews of the other characters also about the question how can mc impregnate people he is only part vampire his mom is a human anyway from left to right the first character is mcs aunt Sarah image 2 and 3 are his cousins Hannah and Olivia they are twins and the last image is his friend Vicki she will have alot of great scenes later on
View attachment 503086 View attachment 503084 View attachment 503085 View attachment 503087
the game look great and i know when it fully done it will be one of the great and will it added mind control not for the mc but other vampire in the story the mc mom dont know why she yell at him and i guest mind control or losing her men what cost the hate

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I see great pics. If it has a matching incest story, then it has it all in my book.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
so far that the story the father dead and was a vampire a daywalker and him son is too but i guest the father was kill by other vampire or a hunter not clue but him family him have is not nice to him the sister is a work and the mom dont understand why she mean to him and wish that she nicer to him but losing her men cost a hole or she was brainwash we seen her thought and she dont know why i guest it one of there two possible if that world have vampire then mind control not that far off but then again many story say only the head vampire can control other who have weak mind or thought but so far mind control tag not there so the dead of her men what hurting her but the game story dont give much info and i know tag can change i believe there a ver to get people wanting to play more him say later ver need patch for incest so likely him going put this game on the money site where fan can help dev with money so update can come faster that mean thestory not set in stone and this game maybe will be abandoned if dev cant keep up with bill but i hope that dont happen even so it a small game so far it look like it will be great
I will never abandon any of my games I'm fully dedicated to them I have ideas for 2 more games which I'll start either at the end of this one or do 2 games at once not sure but I'm definitely never going to abandon any of the games

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Is the mother and sister being big ol jerks the extent of the femdom tag or do I have reason worry?
i play it not many line but i see not way of that happening the mother dont mean to be a jerk and the sister is a b work but no more at best she will break up him and his girlfriend but so far the mc got no girlfriend maybe one of our chose of this a chose game we maybe get one or more then one but i will wait to see what dev do i know by the first 30 sec of gameplay it going be a good game

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the game look great and i know when it fully done it will be one of the great and will it added mind control not for the mc but other vampire in the story the mc mom dont know why she yell at him and i guest mind control or losing her men what cost the hate
you will find out why she's mean to him when the first version is finished right now Zin is working on getting the other characters done and finishing the main menu and images for the patreon and subscribestar pages

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
I will never abandon any of my games I'm fully dedicated to them I have ideas for 2 more games which I'll start either at the end of this one or do 2 games at once not sure but I'm definitely never going to abandon any of the games
never do more then one game at the same time unless you got other people to work on the game too because it easy to be overwork even when you think you not

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i play it not many line but i see not way of that happening the mother dont mean to be a jerk and the sister is a b work but no more at best she will break up him and his girlfriend but so far the mc got no girlfriend maybe one of our chose of this a chose game we maybe get one or more then one but i will wait to see what dev do i know by the first 30 sec of gameplay it going be a good game
he does have a girlfriend Vicki well kind of when she comes over there will be a scene that makes it official

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
never do more then one game at the same time unless you got other people to work on the game too because it easy to be overwork even when you think you not
yeah I know I won't at least not anytime soon I only just learnt how to code the game

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes