VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daywalkers [0.1.0 Prologue Chapter 1] [Dark Coven]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
is it worth to try?
You can if you want i only uploaded it now to get an opinion on it i found someone who will proofread it for me and make some changes to it to make it sound better also working on a better main menu image you guys will love it it'll be worth the wait for the actual release the writing right now is a mess the only good parts in the game are the renders and the main menu music you can download it just to see those the game is very small it isn't a big download the game is very short

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Oh wow that blond chick in school girl outfit looks absolutely HOT. Just wish I could play an old, creepy Dracula and rape her instead of some more soft looking boy (according to the pics)

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Oh wow that blond chick in school girl outfit looks absolutely HOT. Just wish I could play an old, creepy Dracula and rape her instead of some more soft looking boy (according to the pics)
it won't be exactly rape he does get forceful with her makes her do stuff to him cause her and Hannah do something later on in the story I won't spoil what it is since then he makes them do sexual stuff even to each other

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I updated the links no new content I just added in the image to the main menu we are picking out some good font for the menu and ui we have made some character chards i will share them all once the last 2 are finished

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
It looks like it says "DAYALKERS" now, with just a W hanging off of it... Or maybe "DAWALKERS" or even "DWLKERS". You should try to avoid having letters be on top of each other like that, unless the entire thing is written vertically. People will always try to read unbroken from left to right, rather than "left to halfway right, stop, look at the letter underneath it, then continue right". If you want to mess around with the font, just turn the W into some fangs on its own or something.

Or if you *really* want to put the Y above the W, then put the entire second half on a second line, like this:

DAY
__WALKERS

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
ok , not enough to make a good judgement on this , yet , i guess i'll wait to see more
sorry about it being so short was wanting an opinion and everyone was waiting a long time for it for my other games i won't do that I'll make sure there's enough content before i upload them

Reactions: ImperialD

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
So short like holding empty ice cream cone :)
with wait for new big sized update ....Good luck developer

Miragian

Jul 11, 2017
I'll be honest, while the art looks nice and the general game concept seems promising... This seems more a proof of concept then beta, There is nothing beyond putting your name in that is any kind of interaction.

That said, I look forward to seeing more content. Hopefully this is a good start to go from.

Oh, and before I forget. I recomend changing the "Click to continue" to be anywhere on the screen rather than on the "click to continue". I actually thought the game was broken for a bit there cause it wouldn't progress.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes