VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daywalkers [0.1.0 Prologue Chapter 1] [Dark Coven]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
originally it was going to be more but I just rushed this release cause people were getting angry about it taking so long I'll try to get the whole prologue story finished next update

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
originally it was going to be more but I just rushed this release cause people were getting angry about it taking so long I'll try to get the whole prologue story finished next update
Thanks for sharing and thanks for your hard work.
Looking forward to seeing more :)

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i bet they are more angry now seeing the contend they getting after waiting so long.
it is never good to rush things up.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
First release should have atleast some foundation of the story and some meaning behind the characters. I remember playing the demo where you find out that your sis is a bitch and your mom is a bitch and that was it and after all this time we don't get any progression but a prologue where we find out that your mother wasn't always a bitch and some kind of "backstory" of the father, it's just a weird place to end an update. And who the fuck is Vicky?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Ok Game geting updates thats good but i wont download it yet =Dont like short games ;)

Reactions: Kermit79

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i bet they are more angry now seeing the contend they getting after waiting so long.
it is never good to rush things up.
true it is my first game and I'm trying to make it great as soon as I'm used to game development it'll be easier to manage I'll try a lot harder with the main game

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
That wasn't only short, but a new level of shortness. So far it isn't even told what the story might be about.
That does not mean it's bad. But I guess I can wait a year or so until there is much more story.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
he well if you wanna have supporters you have to give the community around aduld games more than a 142mb first update that contains just 2 minutes of the main story if you read the dialogues that is,and a half of a prologue.

so we know now who is the father and the mother and the sister, but surprisingly someone who is called Vicky walks in the kitchen and everybody asks himself : who is that girl?? what is she?? how is she related to that family ect... ect...
and the prologue should start before the main game and not as an extra you know??

so pick up the pace a lot if you wanna have supporters :)
Yea supporters come organically when there is a good product. Look at Radian, that game blew tf up the first day after the prologue was dropped. Why? Because obviously it's quality af and a lot of time was spent on it, including a complete prologue to introduce all our characters.

That being said. I would love a good vampire/ incest game! Especially if you could throw in pregnancy too.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Look at Radian, that game blew tf up the first day after the prologue was dropped. Why? Because obviously it's quality af and a lot of time was spent on it, including a complete prologue to introduce all our characters.
yeah and what now??? how much month have passed since the first blewup release??
and how long it is until chp2 will be out??
looking at their pantreon page the update is 60% done and that was not updated for a month or 2 now.

well 3 month have passed since that mindblowing start and it has slooowwwwwed down a lot.
if they will not put up the pace it will start to go south pretty soon i think.

i know quality takes time but that is a really thin line to not overdo it so it costs like 5 or 6 month for one chapter...

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt and Kermit79
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes