3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
bonsoir a tous je sais que c'est pas le bonne endroit mais j'ai bession d'aide je voudrais installer Denoiser mais je sais pas comment faire

Good evening everyone, I know it's not the right place but I have a lot of help, I'd like to install Denoiser but I don't know how to do it.
View attachment 505867 View attachment 505868
Je t'avais déjà expliqué je crois non ?

I think I explained that to you already, didn't I?
denoiser_519729_teacher_.png

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
bonsoir a tous je sais que c'est pas le bonne endroit mais j'ai bession d'aide je voudrais installer Denoiser mais je sais pas comment faire

Good evening everyone, I know it's not the right place but I have a lot of help, I'd like to install Denoiser but I don't know how to do it.
View attachment 505867 View attachment 505868
Extract and run the DnD-for-nvdia...
Set the path to the nvdia denoiser (downloads\denoiser_v2.4\), check to box next to the path, set the output path (the location where you like to save your denosied render, desktop maybe) check the box, select the output format (extension of your denoised render) and check the box.
Drag your noised render into the app (hold left mouse button on your file, move it on top of the app, release the mouse button.. wait a couple of seconds and should be done) :LOL:
You don't get any message while it's denoising.. at the end the bar at the bottom should be green and say "1/1" or whatever..
Only if something it's wrong the log will popout I think.

Should look something like this.. of course the paths are not the same.. instead of D:\denoiser.. you should have your denoiser in the downloads folder or whatever..:
1578121155177.png

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Extract and run the DnD-for-nvdia...
Set the path to the nvdia denoiser (downloads\denoiser_v2.4\), check to box next to the path, set the output path (the location where you like to save your denosied render, desktop maybe) check the box, select the output format (extension of your denoised render) and check the box.
Drag your noised render into the app (hold left mouse button on your file, move it on top of the app, release the mouse button.. wait a couple of seconds and should be done) :LOL:
It's all right, he did it ^^ ::hard ::hard

• Haha
Reactions: CulayTL

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Hence everybody else is trying new things in the new year. I thought I could too. ;)
Playing a lot with Geoshells, canvases and postwork methods here. And I can see clearly that I'm lacking in this department. o_O

Now that you had your fun, can we finally start with the room?
bodypaint.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes