3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Well, I also had 1050 ti, I just change it yesterday in to gtx 1660 super oc, and believe I see 10 times faster render, and better quality in renders, I also have ryzen 5 3200
Yeah, sure.. and my 2080ti vs the 1080 I had it's 100 times faster :rolleyes: (not even 10)

Reactions: SStyliss3D

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
Yeah, sure.. and my 2080ti vs the 1080 I had it's 100 times faster :rolleyes: (not even 10)
Of course and it is 100 times faster, Rtx cards with ray tracing is on top now, I don't know if 1080 has ray tracing, but 1660 super oc thar that I have now, has..

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please don't get this as an offensive thing, but this girl looks like a high-quality wax doll. Especially the skin has an uncanny valley type of sheen for me.
Also, her hands are looking like they were posed with a doll in mind. No touching the surface beneath, no interaction with the rest of the body.
But guys, I love the design of the decals on her arms.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Please don't get this as an offensive thing, but this girl looks like a high-quality wax doll. Especially the skin has an uncanny valley type of sheen for me.
Also, her hands are looking like they were posed with a doll in mind. No touching the surface beneath, no interaction with the rest of the body.
But guys, I love the design of the decals on her arms.
No offense, don't worry! Didn't know that she gave that kind of vibe honestly. Probably I'm accustomed to it, or maybe I still don't recognize when my renders gets close to that "line" or go above them xD
And about interaction what do you mean? The hands indeed are touching the pants there, even if doesn't probably seem like it. You mean this? Or something else :unsure:

Reactions: Namco15

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
No offense, don't worry! Didn't know that she gave that kind of vibe honestly. Probably I'm accustomed to it, or maybe I still don't recognize when my renders gets close to that "line" or go above them xD
And about interaction what do you mean? The hands indeed are touching the pants there, even if doesn't probably seem like it. You mean this? Or something else :unsure:
With interaction, I mean that the hands don't really fit the rest of the body language. On photographs, you can find similar issues when the model hasn't the experience to know what she should do with her hands. The main reason here is her right hand. The angle of her wrist appears nearly rectangular and therefore it looks somewhat unnatural. Her left hand emphasizes this awkwardness provided by the right hand. It wouldn't stuck out to me I guess if I hadn't some lessons about posing models in photographs last autumn. :unsure:
If the hands are touching the surface the shadowplay tricks me. My bad.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
With interaction, I mean that the hands don't really fit the rest of the body language. On photographs, you can find similar issues when the model hasn't the experience to know what she should do with her hands. The main reason here is her right hand. The angle of her wrist appears nearly rectangular and therefore it looks somewhat unnatural. Her left hand emphasizes this awkwardness provided by the right hand. It wouldn't stuck out to me I guess if I hadn't some lessons about posing models in photographs last autumn. :unsure:
If the hands are touching the surface the shadowplay tricks me. My bad.
Oh ok, now I get it what you meant with that! To be completely honest with you, the pose was just one made by someone else and I didn't saw that (I mean, I don't know much about photography so.. glad to understand a bit xD) but I think isn't that that have the fault here, it's the model itself in the end. I made two other renders with her, that seem quite.. normal. Looking. I think :ROFLMAO:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I knew I saw it somewhere.. didn't poped out in the Smart Content :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes