5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Blowbang at the gym.

View attachment 507291 View attachment 507293
View attachment 507295

View attachment 507297

I've been using the same female character in my renders for a while now, so I guess it's time to try something new. Unfortunately, Daz just doesn't appeal to me now as it used to before, as there's nothing new to learn. Maybe I should finally get into Renpy and make a game. Then I can release version 0.0000001, abandon it and dupe all my Patreons. :alien:
Renders look fucking awesome, as for the game making part, hell yeah man :)

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Sharing some of my own characters for a while... This is a pretty straight mix of two victoria 7 characters with the boobs dialed up, as I tend to do. :D If I ever get that VN started, she's a lawyer, an associate of the MC.
View attachment 413701
Since the initial version of this character was called too generic... I'm now pitching this:
Linn clothes.jpg
Victoria 4 face morphs and skin ported to genesis 3 and iray.

SecsMurphy

Dec 25, 2018
OK, long story short. The laptop broke, sent it for repair ending up with a full refund. So I've bought the same spec (i7 rtx2070) and I'm starting almost from scratch.

I'm trying to look at the positive side. As I'm recovering from an accident I have more time to work on my hobby, and I have a brand spanking new laptop. Must remember to backup my work. Rookie error.

Feels good to get rendering again.

First out the gate is a simple character I am working on. Basic pose, no expression, and no postwork. Lady.jpg

Lady in grey

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes