3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ybdevres

Mar 29, 2019
Just playing around, trying to improve my Daz skills so decided I would do a single render a day for 30 days. Still debating if I will use the same model for all 30 renders.

View attachment 508825
You should use the same model for all renders -- that will seriously test you a lot (I've spent the last six months working on a comic, and the girl I chose started as the best girl for the job, but now ... I'm starting to think of story ideas to get rid of her ;) ).

Reactions: m4dsk1llz

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Another pic with Judy, Lisa and Dana, this time a little more explicit. Trying out the lighting, posing, render settings etc...
Waiting for feedback;).

Fireblade185
Judy_Lisa_Dana_explicit_m.jpg
Great render, in my opinion I would have made the girl who is upside down interact with the girl beside her as the upside down pose seems unnatural to me. I may have gone for a high angle shot to capture more of the woman's face (the one who is getting most of the action) but that's just me. Overall, really great work and I look forward to your next one.

Reactions: Fireblade185

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
Great render, in my opinion I would have made the girl who is upside down interact with the girl beside her as the upside down pose seems unnatural to me. I may have gone for a high angle shot to capture more of the woman's face (the one who is getting most of the action) but that's just me. Overall, really great work and I look forward to your next one.
Thanks for the appreciation and feedback. :). Like I said, it was a test to see the limits of some poses. Anyway, the redhead, Judy, is the craziest one so, in the future renders she will be, most of the time, in "weird" situations. I"ll be releasing more, probably 2-3 pics weekly. Glad you like it and hope too please your eyes soon! :)

Reactions: DiosDecay
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes