3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Hello lads,

as I found myself without a job recently and a lot of spare time on my hands, I decided to give DAZ a shot. I installed it yesterday and started my adventure. First thing I did was look up a neat tutorial on how to make a model and proceeded on making my very first model and my very first render. Meet Anna.

1_render.png

Even though I was satisfied with her looks, you can imagine I wasn't exactly happy about how the render turned out. Past forward few hours and quite a handful of guides, I decided to give it another shot.

render3.png

Progress, I guess, right? Still shit though, "Joey, you can do better than this!" I told myself, but tired as I was, I went to sleep. As I woke up at 4 AM, restless, I made myself my first cup of coffee of a day and went back to guides. Lighting is important! So I said: "Let there be light!" And there was none. Shit's difficult, no wonder it took humanity until Einstein to figure it out. Back and forth between guides and DAZ until I got it through my skull and here she was. Beautiful.

Render8.png

Randy fella that I am, I couldn't hold it in anymore. Unfortunately she didn't share my excitement.

Render9.png

So I'll let her clean up and rest for today, cause you know what, I think I'll give her a job! She's gonna star in my very first comic, as I'll continue exploring the magic of DAZ studio. Hopefuly I'll finish by end of this week and share it here, hoping you will enjoy it as much as I do.

Thank you for your time.

Xpressive

Nov 30, 2019
Hello all. I want to learn renpy. I want to create VNs and Comics. What is the fastest and easiest way to learn renpy.

ghostintheshell

Jan 15, 2020
Hey all - new here and got pointed to this thread. Any comments appreciated. Have been postworking my images recently to get a more painterly feel rather than straight Daz. This is one from a series I've done with a Hermione type character - she's already had some run-ins with one of the house elfs and is wondering where he left her wand...
Herm 1000.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes