3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
model View attachment 517442
This is caused by a head morph influencing the teeth, inner mouth and tongue

First find out which morph is causing it (Dahlia head ?)

Then mark this morph as a favorite in your parameters tab

With your G3F selected chose the Geometry Editor tool

Right click in your viewport

Geometry selection > Select by > Surfaces > Teeth

Do this again for > Mouth

Do this again for > Tongue

All inner mouth parts should be selected now

Geometry selection > Convert Selection > Convert to Vertex Selection

Morph Editing > Clear Selected Deltas from Favorites

Deformation should be gone now

Select another tool than the Geometry Editor :)

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Need picture size posting guidance for this thread so I won't upset anyone. Did some searches but couldn't find anything definite, so....

I use a Samsung 65" UHD 4K Curved TV as my computer "monitor". Native resolution is 3840 x 2160, but it handles 4K 4096 x 2160 fine, so I render Landscapes at that resolution. For Portraits I use the render setting Golden Ratio, then manually reset the resolution to a Height of 4096, which adjusts the Width to 2531. This works for the kind of renders I'm doing as a DAZ newbie for now. And the renders look incredible on my 65" TV in 4K. But the file sizes end up in the stratosphere, usually in excess of 10MB - 20MB. I'm fine with that, but understand that could cause headaches for forum users trying to see them if I posted them at that size.

I can reduce the picture sizes (downsize?) for posting here. What is the recommended maximum file size and/or resolution for a picture post here? I know how to use the spoiler tags and would post them that way.

As an example, here's a portrait one I downsized to 1335 x 2160. It's almost 5MB. I'll post it, but if that is too much for the forum, I'd appreciate correct guidelines.

PS - I just started using DAZ a few days ago. Still using mostly the presets for lighting, etc. Need to learn the DAZ GUI interface more yet before going unique with any settings. So yes, I know the lighting sucks on the included render. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes