3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You should always try to enjoy your work.... View attachment 509994
Sex at work is always healthy

Amazing!!

A small teaser from a comic I planned for last year's Christmas. Never finished it though :ROFLMAO:. Maybe I will resume work somewhere in the future. Enjoy and Merry Christmas! ;)

View attachment 511959
Was gonna say that I wish to see the full thing when you get to finish it, since I need to see that woman in action!
But at least, I see some here.. YUM!

:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gorgeous!
She looks lovely!

Vicky playing with her black pussy

:unsure:

View attachment 510799
Such a hottie!!

I always love seeing her!!

Finally gotten everything organized and installed and slowly getting back to it. Now the tough part of recreating all my characters that I liked. Baby steps, but figured I'd post a quick render just to get back into the swing of things. Nothing special, just a character dialed back in.

Quisha, a busty curvy ebony goddess who doesn't take any shit.

View attachment 510964
View attachment 511085

Updated my Storm with some new assets I'd picked up.
Extremely tasty dark chocolate!!

The poor girl have a issue with her car who want to help her :sneaky:

View attachment 511357
*me pulls over*

Very Beautiful!!

Amazing Asian Gal!!

Love this duo!!

Beauty

Teach is happy with you ;)
View attachment 515854
Chocolate teacher... gimme!!

Another great duo!!

:love: :love: :love: :love:

Using a basic noise tile with Metallic Flakes to simulate skin sebum. :KEK:
I first thought it was a retarded idea but went better than expected :WeSmart:

View attachment 516556
View attachment 516557
View attachment 516558
Amazing Ginger!!

Delicious MILF!

Inner self (1920*1187 Denoised)
View attachment 518050
Nuns are always fun!!

HOT!

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
try to open the billiard lamp and you should see a few materials, the frame and the bulbs.. select the bulb go to emission
[/CITATION]

merci pour ton aide mais j'ai pas réussis a faire se que je voulais sa éclair partout je voulais un style projeteur

thank you for your help but I couldn't get the lightning to do what I wanted it to do everywhere. I wanted a designer style.

denoiser_billards.png

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
jfredy78

Ok :)

Alot of information is in this pic already

Native Daz3D spotlights for every lamp in your scene, you see my values and settings.

Make sure you set your Environment to "Scene only" in the Render tab and The Headlamp to "Never".

If you want to get that "spot light" effect, you need an additional light source in your scene, else it is way to dark.

I've use an simple plane with a emmissive shader for that, here I've zoomed out so you can see that plane.

Pool_SL_1.jpg

Of course you could experiment with the size/ rotation of the plane and Emmission Temperature and Luminance of the shader, but make it a one segment plane.

Reactions: jfredy78

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
I really love your work here. (y) But on the first image, her shirt sticks from its right arm into its waist. Simulation mishap? I have smth like this often with dForce or the gravity simulation of Blender. Always a hassle to clean those up in post.
And yes, even with such a lovely model to distract, I can look at other parts of the image. ;)
Thanks! Yeah, couldn't find a classic bra with the right textures after one hour so went with this instead.
Normaly I export to Marvelous designer for physical simulation (it's kinda quick) but got lazy and made edit with just mesh grabber :whistle:.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes