3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Hello fellow f95zoners! It's been a while since I posted here. And after a 10hours render ( render was at 49% at that time yet the outcome was pretty good imo) I wanted to share it here. Please feel free to share your thoughts and point me the flaws and what I could do better! Ty in advance!

PS: Sorry for the non-nudity xD

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Last edited:

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah, some hair do that. You can use photoshop for this, the fastest tool is the 'spot healing brush tool'. Or copy a small area near her forehead and paste it, then work on the hard edges with some blur. Hope it helped!

-=EDIT=-

Like that:
Yes, to erase it I knew(this isn't my first time.), I just wanted to put the debate on where it was coming from.
Last I heard we thought it came from the light, but it didn't. (you'd have to go back hundreds of pages to find the discussion on this subject)

Last edited:

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Yes, to erase it I knew(this isn't my first time.), I just wanted to put the debate on where it was coming from.
Last I heard we thought it came from the light, but it didn't. (you'd have to go back hundreds of pages to find the discussion on this subject)
Ah, ok no problem! Glad you solved it!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hello everyone! I'm working on a character. Can you share your opinion which one of these 2 versions is better? Thank you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice work (y)
:)I am aiming a V1. I can't tell if she have the same lips (For me it looks like the v2 is a tiny bit darker) but I would have V2 lips on V1.

Reactions: Loys

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
They're both nice, but I'm partial v1.
So you don't think V1 looks weird or not pretty at all?

Nice work (y)
:)I am aiming a V1. I can't tell if she have the same lips (For me it looks like the v2 is a tiny bit darker) but I would have V2 lips on V1.
Thanks! Yes, they have different lips shape and colors. Different brows as well, eyes, head shape, jaw size and angles...
I was working on this character for the game i work on. I wanted this woman to have a bit asian look. I created V1, but received feedback that something is wrong with her (here in comments - ). That's why i decided to make some additional work and ask for more feedback. I'm confused now a bit. :unsure::D

DooRetsam

Oct 28, 2018
So you don't think V1 looks weird or not pretty at all?

Thanks! Yes, they have different lips shape and colors. Different brows as well, eyes, head shape, jaw size and angles...
I was working on this character for the game i work on. I wanted this woman to have a bit asian look. I created V1, but received feedback that something is wrong with her (here in comments - ). That's why i decided to make some additional work and ask for more feedback. I'm confused now a bit. :unsure::D
No, she seems like a believable woman - and is in the spectrum of "attractive." Well, at least for me . . . (y)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes