3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
So you don't think V1 looks weird or not pretty at all?

Thanks! Yes, they have different lips shape and colors. Different brows as well, eyes, head shape, jaw size and angles...
I was working on this character for the game i work on. I wanted this woman to have a bit asian look. I created V1, but received feedback that something is wrong with her (here in comments - ). That's why i decided to make some additional work and ask for more feedback. I'm confused now a bit. :unsure::D
Aha.. Good luck with your game.
I am not a creator myself, so my eyes are not the best "trained" to spot differences ;)
But both of the 2 luck good. (y)

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/solved-need-help-with-cathy-hair.41848/#post-2748938

i had this problem and this is the solutions that some gave me for it and work too inside of daz
Convertion ??
For info the hair g3 on g8 don't need conversation, just edited the compatibility.
G2 --> G3 need a convertion.
G2 --> G3 without convertion
capture.png
G2/G3 --> G8 I read somewhere that G8 accepts assets from previous versions more easily, and it's true.
capture.png

All this to say that for clothes and hair doesn't need conversion on G8. (maybe the shoes)

thanking you, the g3f maria morph is among the best, yes...nicely render in the g8f. body morph g3f maria convert g8f larry kubiac. face custom morph. 3feetwolf gen
I didn't understand a word you said, but you're welcome :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jfredy78
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes