3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Kinda sharing the full renders that I used for the new (but temporary since the idea is pretty much common everywhere) Patreon banner :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cwsmlk

Dec 20, 2017
Wow! Very well done. I’m a big fan of your work and you’re a true inspiration for me. Also because you always teach and help us which is not something to be taken for granted. Are you doing a lot of postwork or is this almost the finished picture out of DAZ?
Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it.
I do some postwork in photoshop and lightroom. Photoshop is the usual resizing/cropping and saving for web kind of deal. For the renders I make with the flash photo look (usually the renders with the single spotlight) I'll run it through some light HDR toning. Doesn't work well for all images though.
For Lightroom I have a few presets that I use often, so it's generally just a few clicks in there then I'm done. Only a few minutes of work really. Unless I get hung up on some minor details, which is more often than I'd like. :cautious:

VCB.cool

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2019
Merci du retour. Oué moi j'aime bien sa change un peu. L'avantage de se skin c'est qu'il a une version wet (et comme j'ai besoin de ça) quitte de se faire chier avec geoshell et autres truc qui marche pas des masse sur l'anatomie.

Thank you. Yeah, I like the change a little. The advantage of having a skin is that it has a wet version, even if it's a bit boring with geoshell and other things that don't work on the anatomy.
Pour l'effet mouiller sur le corp, j'utilise cela :https://f95zone.to/threads/short-wet-hair-for-genesis-8-male-s-and-female-s.28108/
Je trouve l'effet mouiller très bon et il passe sur toutes les peau.

Effet wet.png

Pour l'anatomie, j'ai un problème puisque plus aucune texture ne passe sur mes modèles même celui de base cela reste blanc.
J'ai essayer avec l'anatomie de base et le golden palace mais pareil.

For the wet effect on the body, I use this :https://f95zone.to/threads/short-wet-hair-for-genesis-8-male-s-and-female-s.28108/

I find the wet effect very good and it goes on all skin types.

For the anatomy, I have a problem since no texture passes on my models even the basic one remains white.

I tried with the basic anatomy and the golden palace but the same.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Pour l'effet mouiller sur le corp, j'utilise cela :https://f95zone.to/threads/short-wet-hair-for-genesis-8-male-s-and-female-s.28108/
Je trouve l'effet mouiller très bon et il passe sur toutes les peau.

View attachment 530982

Pour l'anatomie, j'ai un problème puisque plus aucune texture ne passe sur mes modèles même celui de base cela reste blanc.
J'ai essayer avec l'anatomie de base et le golden palace mais pareil.

For the wet effect on the body, I use this :https://f95zone.to/threads/short-wet-hair-for-genesis-8-male-s-and-female-s.28108/

I find the wet effect very good and it goes on all skin types.

For the anatomy, I have a problem since no texture passes on my models even the basic one remains white.

I tried with the basic anatomy and the golden palace but the same.
Oui y a des trucs bien mais bon.
Et oui le probleme c'est l'anatomie, essai shell fix sur le geoshell, GP ou New Gen. Tu vois avec le skin wet no problemo, t'a juste a rechargé un new gen aprés changement de skin ou utilise apply map sur gp.

Yeah, there's some good stuff, but.
And yes the problem is the anatomy, try a shell fix on the geoshell, GP or New Gen. You see with the wet no problemo skin, you just charged a new gen after skin change.

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes